The Snarking Dead Season 3 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not letting them swim in the pond!
SWMBO would KILL me.
Besides - the 2 big boys are sibe & malamute crosses -- the way those breeds deal with heat is to live far enough North they don't have to mess with it! :D

Well I'm sure they didn't walk to your house, and insist they live there! I think we can all agree that it is totally your fault you can grind knives Vik! At least you can sit in the A/C and eat your fried worms! Haha!

We are debating a night hike, we know a really cool huge bluff, would be nice with the stars and moon out, too dang hot to do anything in the day. Im for sure wearing my snake boots, and no matter What Psyops says, I WILL need pants!

100_3302.jpg

100_3303.jpg

100_3305.jpg

The 5 slaughtered a watermelon. A local Cave City Watermelon, the best in the world.

my nephew is the world's worst photographer, apparently they dont teach shutter skills at college.

I snarked in the last thread - do I have to snark in this one too?

---

Beckerhead #42
Yes. Where ya been Ging? Haven't seen you around for awhile.

WhooHooo!!!! After a week and a half of over 100 degree wheather its raining tonight and raining good! I'm so happy for the local farmers and my rose bushes I'm just about in tears!

We haven't had any rain, but this heat wave is finally over. 80's for a week is the forecast. Much better than that 100ยฐ+ crap.

We haven't had any rain, but this heat wave is finally over. 80's for a week is the forecast. Much better than that 100ยฐ+ crap.

Wow warrior thats pretty cool! My wife just came out to the shop earlier tonight and told me the exact same forcast. We might live pretty close to each other! What part of ill. do ya hail from? Maybe we can get together and drink some of Murphs beer!

Wow warrior thats pretty cool! My wife just came out to the shop earlier tonight and told me the exact same forcast. We might live pretty close to each other! What part of ill. do ya hail from? Maybe we can get together and drink some of Murphs beer!
Hell yes, ready for this shit to cool down. I need to till up half of my front yard, and plant some grass seed, but it's been way too dry to till. I had a water pipe replaced, and the backhoe did a number on my yard. I live near Springfield Illinois.

I've been to springfield a few times! Back when I actually had money, I used to screw around with coustom cars and bikes. I sold/traded a couple in sprinfield. That seems to be a pretty cool city. As far as cities go!

I've lived in this area my whole life. Be nice to move away, haha. Never really have liked it here. I get tired of looking at corn and beans. I wanna live in the hills somewhere. There's just not much around here. Southern Illinois is nice, but not here really.

Well you outa move here! There ain't nothin but corn and cowsh@t here! Lol! Just give me the word and I'll go next door and throw the old b@tch next door out on her as@! And you can move in there! She never mowes her grass anyway!

Well you outa move here! There ain't nothin but corn and cowsh@t here! Lol! Just give me the word and I'll go next door and throw the old b@tch next door out on her as@! And you can move in there! She never mowes her grass anyway!

Haha. :D We drove all the way across Indiana a few months ago, on 64. We took 64 from Mt. Vernon Illinois, to just passed Winchester Kentucky. I was thinking Murph said he wasn't too far away from there.

Only had a salad for dinner.
now I'm faced with a decision: guinness or ice-cream? There can be only one.

(bourbon on ice-cream?!? hmmmm.....)

Only had a salad for dinner.
now I'm faced with a decision: guinness or ice-cream? There can be only one.

(bourbon on ice-cream?!? hmmmm.....)

Guiness wins that battle 9 out of 10 times my friend!

Haha. :D We drove all the way across Indiana a few months ago, on 64. We took 64 from Mt. Vernon Illinois, to just passed Winchester Kentucky. I was thinking Murph said he wasn't too far away from there.

Well Murph drinks to much! Come to think of it, I do to! We both live withins stones throw of I-65. Are you sure that's not what he said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back