The "Triceratops" Is Coming Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 9:00PM Eastern

Jerry Busse

The "Triceratops" Is Coming Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 9:00PM Eastern on the Busse Combat Website.

Let me start by saying that I love this knife!

It feels amazing!

Every sharp corner has been expertly rounded for comfort and speed.

At just over 8 1/2 ounces the Triceratops is very well balanced for lightning-fast strikes and cuts.

The design puts highly effective recurved edges on both sides of the blade while centering the point for thrusting.

This knife is extremely difficult and time-consuming to make.

Therefore, this first, and possibly ONLY Run, of the Busse "Triceratops" should prove to be highly sought after by generations of future HOGs!

There will NOT be another run of the Busse Custom Shop Triceratops for a minimum of 3 years . . . if ever!!!

So, grab them while you can Hogs!

This soon-to-be Grail Knife, like the Triceratops of old, could become extinct in front of your very eyes!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Triceratops

Specs:

OAL: Approx. 9.375"
Blade Length: Approx. 4.375"
Weight: Approx. 8.6 Ounces
Blade Thickness: Approx .210"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: Flat and Shallow Hollow
Blade Finish: Stone Washed
Handles: Choice of Micarta: Black, Tan, Green, or Maroon canvas.
G-10 Black + $35.00
G-10 Multi-Color: + $50.00 Tan and Black, Red and Black, Blue and Black, Orange and Black, or Green and Black.

Base Price: = $387.00

Tan and Black G-10

Triceratops Tan Black Final.jpg

Black and Red G-10
Triceratops Red Black G10 B.jpg

Oh, it's on. That stonewashed portion reminds me of my ZT 0456. They will look handsome together

Last edited:
What I'm trying to figure out is if the micarta is gonna have a ropecut pattern to it or if it's going to be smooth. This pics g10 looks smooth to me. Grip will be the determining factor for me on handle material.

Back