The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2020 forum knife possibility discussion thread

There were an awful lot of votes for the sowbelly clip and the gunstock clip. I guess we will never know, but I wonder how the barlow would have fared in a head-to-head runoff with the swayback. :rolleyes:

There were an awful lot of votes for the sowbelly clip and the gunstock clip. I guess we will never know, but I wonder how the barlow would have fared in a head-to-head runoff with the swayback. :rolleyes:

I think Swayback would have won in a landslide. Lots of people only had Barlow as a second choice. Face it, we've been there, done that, and good ones are common as dirt. A swayback of high quality? No more suffering with Case or waiting forever for GEC? Slam dunk.

I think Swayback would have won in a landslide. Lots of people only had Barlow as a second choice. Face it, we've been there, done that, and good ones are common as dirt. A swayback of high quality? No more suffering with Case or waiting forever for GEC? Slam dunk.
Conjecture. Maybe there are others that like clips and dislike wharncliffes. Maybe there are more than you think that consider barlow their first choice. I like Case, by the way; I don't "suffer" with it.

Traditions have start sometime.
Yes and Ive been thinking about this....we have started our own tradition...it began in 2006 and continuing up to 2020 an annual event/production with a tangible result..doesn't that equal a tradition?
Soo theoretically we could organise for a supersteel synthetic carbon fibre thumbstud pocketclip self cleaning mall tanto with ceramic blades and it would be part of the tradition... .in theory.........but then I also recently heard a theory that the Earth is flat and everything "they" teach in schools is a lie.....didnt believe that one either.o_O:rolleyes::D

Yes and Ive been thinking about this....we have started our own tradition...it began in 2006 and continuing up to 2020 an annual event/production with a tangible result..doesn't that equal a tradition?
Soo theoretically we could organise for a supersteel synthetic carbon fibre thumbstud pocketclip self cleaning mall tanto with ceramic blades and it would be part of the tradition... .in theory.........but then I also recently heard a theory that the Earth is flat and everything "they" teach in schools is a lie.....didnt believe that one either.o_O:rolleyes::D
Just Remember there are more & more members Of the “Flat Earth Society all around the planet, every year!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back