The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am designing some polls now! We'll need more than one for sure!!
I want to thank @waverave (Darren) for his photoshop work, and everyone for their enthusiastic opinions. As soon as I clear these with the Mods, we'll get on with it!!

I can only imagine the polls you will need to develop. Blade steel of 1095 or 440 stainless steel. Serrated blade or non-serrated blade. Aluminum diamond plate covers anodized a lovely shade of lavender or some other handle cover. Long blade pull, crescent nail nick or both on the blade. Whether we use a narwhal etching on the blade or as a shield. It just boggles the mind.

I very sincerely appreciate all of the work you are putting in to make the forum knife a reality.

Thank you very much.

It'll take your mind off the up-coming forum knife, after all it is probably 6 months away.:eek::D:D:D:thumbsup:.

Yep..... no hurries, no worries here. I have enough stuff to occupy my mind 'til then... and then it'll be a very pleasant surprise.
did you go post your desired knife count, in the new thread? Last I counted, we were up to about 120 or so.

Do you think perhaps this thread could be temp. locked to focús attention on the OFFICIAL SIGN UP thread and the subsequent polls?? :cool:

Yep..... no hurries, no worries here. I have enough stuff to occupy my mind 'til then... and then it'll be a very pleasant surprise.
did you go post your desired knife count, in the new thread? Last I counted, we were up to about 120 or so.
Yes i did, just saw it, but thanks for the prompt, much appreciated, i usually miss these things.:thumbsup:. Considering the thread was only just started, 120 is a good count, we will have no problems getting the desired number whatever that is, a lot will double up if needed to get to the magic number. You have a good week mate, and thanks again for the heads up.:);).

Thanks for the kind words, but, goodness.... meako meako is a pro... I'm strictly amateur. I'm a Jr High lit student in creative writing, to his Shakespeare....
He's Foster's beer to my Lucky Lager.... he's like, my mentor.... he's even been published! I'm bush league... :D
A compliment of the highest order.Cheers...but Fosters? I dont think you can even buy it here anymore...
:oops::oops: That's the only Aussie beer I've ever had.... I'll have to research it now.....
Most of ghem you will find ..taste better than 6 day old dishwater...

It'll take your mind off the up-coming forum knife, after all it is probably 6 months away.:eek::D:D:D:thumbsup:.
Sure...a 6 month headache ..

One for the road...one of my favourites..always makes me laugh..

Do you think perhaps this thread could be temp. locked to focús attention on the OFFICIAL SIGN UP thread and the subsequent polls?? :cool:
It gives us a place to keep discussing the possibilities. We want to keep that out of the other thread. I'll leave it open for now.

Last edited:
There seems to be a lot of support for a serrated blade- do we even need to poll that? Could just be a distraction, while we figure which color dymondwood. (Personally I like the traditional grey).
4u5qZEL.jpg

Last edited:
So the 1 or 2 BF knives question...we’re talking 1or 2 of the same knife right? (Not 1 or 2 choices?)

Haven’t followed the previous 125 page discussion. Thx

That’s right mb, one or two copies of the same knife. So far, the annual knife has only been produced in one version and this year is the same. They also sometimes have a no flipping rule, which means you agree not to buy it in order to resell it at an inflated price

So the 1 or 2 BF knives question...we’re talking 1or 2 of the same knife right? (Not 1 or 2 choices?)

Haven’t followed the previous 125 page discussion. Thx
How many of the blade forum knife, same knife, the final knife decided on.:thumbsup:

Reactions: mb>
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back