The Watches CRK People Wear...

Thanks! It is a Bertucci. Titanium case, Swiss quartz movement, sapphire crystal. It's actually the cheapest of my bunch but one of the most wearable. I love the 4oclock crown.

Thats a great looking watch. What is it? Nice 25 to. My 25 with micarta inlays should be here sometime this week. Cant wait.

That's what caught my eye at first was the 4 o'clock crown.

My brother just gave me this watch as a late Christmas gift. I really like it.

Just got my Sebenza today!!! It's not only a fantastic knife, but it also qualifies me to show off some watches, the gift that keeps on giving.

Seamaster
9pm6f5.jpg

Also have Ebel Sportwave, Movado SE, Tag Professional and a luminox Blackout that's in the shop; but I just love my Seamaster

Great combo and photo.

In about a week I'll have an Omega SMP 2254.50 on the wrist. One of 3 of my grail watches on the list, and I've been chasing it for quite some time now. Very excited and happy about my purchase.

Great combo and photo.

In about a week I'll have an Omega SMP 2254.50 on the wrist. One of 3 of my grail watches on the list, and I've been chasing it for quite some time now. Very excited and happy about my purchase.

Congrats in advance! The 2254 is a fantastic watch and I really wish I'd never sold mine in the distant past. The prices on those will just keep climbing over time too.

Congrats in advance! The 2254 is a fantastic watch and I really wish I'd never sold mine in the distant past. The prices on those will just keep climbing over time too.

Thank you, I'm absolutely thrilled. The only delay is that my seller is in NY and the snow storm doesn't seem to be letting up. It is in excellent condition, and keeping perfect time apparently (well within spec). I'm trying to decide on some alternate straps for it now.

Last edited:
I don't have a photo of it with my CRK but I did just add a new watch to my collection... A Sinn EZM3. Over engineered, German made, dive watch goodness!

16366036145_0953153b1a_b.jpg

16339469216_46d487d062_b.jpg

Back