The "Whatever" Thread

Jinx myself we started having controlled outages not to long but internet been down for days and typing on a phone is not for me. looks like we will be above freezing in a couple hours and days to come :D John it sounds like you need fishing waders to replace those boots :). Hopefully IL will get some better weather soon.

Now they want Jeep to drop the name Cherokee. Maybe I should drop the Potawatomi?

Nah, the name makes it sound like a larger knife, and it is fun to try and say, I cannot see you calling it anything else. I can understand if it was a name like the Sioux, because I think that was a name from the French that stuck. I believe they are Lakota, Nakota, and Dakota.

You could change the name to the Redskins knife. Apparently the name is no longer taken. (bad joke). Honestly, you are not making millions of dollars off of the name. That's why a Potawatomi representative has not shown up at your door.

I wish Hayley a Happy Birthday! Can't help but notice - Your family women are very short compared to you. They only come up to your shoulder!

Back