The "Whatever" Thread

IMG_0527.jpegIMG_0234.jpegIMG_0191.jpeg

Older pics, but grab these a lot …….just to play with and cut small jobs around the house for now. Couch potato right now as I recover from my first hip surgery, second one coming in March. The first pic is the River Companion, it has become, by most accounts, my favorite JK. Long enough handle, good blade size, desert ironwood and a cool sheath, easy to carry. :thumbsup:

Edited.

Last edited:
It's looking like an early spring for us. The weather has been nice lately, so nice that one of our neighbors mowed yesterday. He's now our least favorite neighbor.
Rec League Baseball had tryouts the other day, and it looks like Thomas is on the same team. We're hoping things are better all around this season. There was much favoritism last year based on who the player's parents were, not the player's skill level. My wife and I have discussed this, and we want our son to know it's important to finish things he starts. We also want him to not be afraid to stand up for himself when being treated unfairly. If this year turns into a repeat and Thomas is upset by the way the coach treats him, we're okay with him quitting. If he does, I'll explain why to the coach face-to-face.

It's looking like an early spring for us. The weather has been nice lately, so nice that one of our neighbors mowed yesterday. He's now our least favorite neighbor.
Rec League Baseball had tryouts the other day, and it looks like Thomas is on the same team. We're hoping things are better all around this season. There was much favoritism last year based on who the player's parents were, not the player's skill level. My wife and I have discussed this, and we want our son to know it's important to finish things he starts. We also want him to not be afraid to stand up for himself when being treated unfairly. If this year turns into a repeat and Thomas is upset by the way the coach treats him, we're okay with him quitting. If he does, I'll explain why to the coach face-to-face.

Sportd politics is so annoying. And sports parents can suck. But, some are awesome, like yourself and your wife.

Sportd politics is so annoying. And sports parents can suck. But, some are awesome, like yourself and your wife.
Just a quick update that the coach seems to be doing better so far this year. They have only played one game and he was fair about getting all of the kids playing time and moving them around to different positions. Hopefully it will be a fun season.

Back