The Zero Tolerance 0777 has arrived!

With all this crazyness it's amazing that guys like Dave and the other vendors can and do maintain their integrity. When they have these things in their hands and have to turn around and send them out for less than 5 bills. Kudo's guys you have my respect a hundred times over.

I wouldn't think it hard to maintain your integrity as a seller. Are you in business for a quick kill, or building a sustained business. It's not like our purchases are a one time deal, right?

I agree about vendor integrity. These guys are running business - not a side show. I also think it's better to be able to sell 100 or 200 pcs of your full order at MAP and know that you will turn it around in two weeks than to put 5 pcs on the Bay at twice MSRP and hope to sell them in 30 days.

Who said, "I don't want to make a lot of money off of anybody; I want to make a little off of every body"?

I agree about vendor integrity. These guys are running business - not a side show. I also think it's better to be able to sell 100 or 200 pcs of your full order at MAP and know that you will turn it around in two weeks than to put 5 pcs on the Bay at twice MSRP and hope to sell them in 30 days.

Who said, "I don't want to make a lot of money off of anybody; I want to make a little off of every body"?

Cash flow! Like you said they are running a business, they gotta move product.

I'm just gonna keep posting pics here. Hopefully no one minds. :)

IMAG2714_BURST002_1_zpsee677602.jpg

I don't think anyone minds the pictures!

I sure hope I hear from kershawguy soon!!

best

mqqn

Here are the unadultrated pictures I used for the above enhancements. The water scenes didn't turn out as I'd hoped because I was at the creek (behind my office) too early before the sun's orientation was high enough for better lighting:

IMG_3092_zpsaf824586.jpg

IMG_3091_zps337c0bfa.jpg

IMG_3090_zps536f3165.jpg

IMG_3089_zps52f509c9.jpg

IMG_3086_zpsdd6d9112.jpg

IMG_3085_zps5db40dfa.jpg

IMG_3087_zps002362d4.jpg

Last edited:
Those photos are crazy... I thought I was having a flashback.

Anyone willing to pay $650? I see one for sale.

I sent the information to everyone that requested it. I hope one of you gets it :thumbup:

Back