This just in ~ from España • The Navajas of ArtesaniaHerreros

Well it's arrived from Spain...
"Combined slip joint folding knife American buffalo and deer stag with plaited brass cord."
A little Christmas present to myself. I know some others here ( Prester John Prester John ) are thinking about ordering from @ArtesaniaHerreros so I'm happy to share my thoughts.

First off, knife maker Jose' is a pleasure to deal with. His customer service is excellent.
I had some questions about customizing my knife and he was very accommodating.
Anyway, I'm still feeling my way around the new knife and will write more details later (also traveling for the holiday) but she's a beauty.
Rock solid lockup; no blade play. Really nice!

I asked for a lanyard hole and received copper cord instead of brass (he had this knife in stock and I love copper).
Thanks Jose' for a very beautiful and unique knife !!
full

full

full

Thanks Ray!
My original post:
Well it's arrived from Spain...
"Combined slip joint folding knife American buffalo and deer stag with plaited brass cord."
A little Christmas present to myself. I know some others here ( Prester John Prester John ) are thinking about ordering from @ArtesaniaHerreros so I'm happy to share my thoughts.

First off, knife maker Jose' is a pleasure to deal with. His customer service is excellent.
I had some questions about customizing my knife and he was very accommodating.
Anyway, I'm still feeling my way around the new knife and will write more details later (also traveling for the holiday) but she's a beauty.
Rock solid lockup; no blade play. Really nice!

I asked for a lanyard hole and received copper cord instead of brass (he had this knife in stock and I love copper).
Thanks Jose' for a very beautiful and unique knife!

Wow! Worth waiting for.
And thanks to RayseM RayseM for the assistance!

Thanks! She's a beauty Prester!
The uniqueness is the most prominent feature to report. It's like nothing else I have.
So glad I opted for the lanyard hole as it's a thick knife and you'd notice this in normal pocket carry. The lanyard allows vertical carry in the pocket. Otherwise a sheath would be a good bet.
The steel is stainless 440, doesn't specify 440C or A, etc.
She is very sharp!

Thanks! She's a beauty Prester!
The uniqueness is the most prominent feature to report. It's like nothing else I have.
So glad I opted for the lanyard hole as it's a thick knife and you'd notice this in normal pocket carry. The lanyard allows vertical carry in the pocket. Otherwise a sheath would be a good bet.
The steel is stainless 440, doesn't specify 440C or A, etc.
She is very sharp!
Length closed?

Back