Time to your door

Ellie, Which do you think will ship first (if you had to guess) - The GSO 5's that needed scales and sheaths, or the Starter 5.1's?

Thanks a bunch!

Gambling is probably frowned upon here, but it would be interesting to place a wager :p

I'm hoping those 5's roll out first........ because I really want mine!

Gambling is probably frowned upon here, but it would be interesting to place a wager :p

I'm hoping those 5's roll out first........ because I really want mine!

I'm hoping the same. Did I need a 5? Probably not but since they're coming out before the 5.1s I hope it helps me get through the wait time!

Ellie, Which do you think will ship first (if you had to guess) - The GSO 5's that needed scales and sheaths, or the Starter 5.1's?

Thanks a bunch!

Definitely the GSO-5. Those handles and sheaths are being produced right now. With luck, the GSO-5.1 starter orders will only be a couple weeks behind the GSO-5.

How about the 4.1 seconds.....where do they fall into the schedule?
thanks

The GSO-4.1 orders will be before the GSO-5s. We have all the materials for the GSO-4.1 and will start working on those orders tomorrow, after the last of the big batch of GSO-3.5s go out.\

EDIT: I should mention that there were a lot of orders placed when we first opened those up on April 29th. So even if you ordered on the 29th you may not be at the front of the line. If you ordered on the 30th or later you still have a few weeks until we get to your order.

The GSO-4.1 orders will be before the GSO-5s. We have all the materials for the GSO-4.1 and will start working on those orders tomorrow, after the last of the big batch of GSO-3.5s go out.\

EDIT: I should mention that there were a lot of orders placed when we first opened those up on April 29th. So even if you ordered on the 29th you may not be at the front of the line. If you ordered on the 30th or later you still have a few weeks until we get to your order.

thank you for the reply ,I know you guys must be busy........Its just everyday feels like December 24th

Sorry, but which do you mean could take another few weeks? The 3.5's or 4.1's? I'm talking about if the order was made on the 30th. Thanks!!

Sorry, but which do you mean could take another few weeks? The 3.5's or 4.1's? I'm talking about if the order was made on the 30th. Thanks!!

I forget that we did have a handful of GSO-3.5 Factory 2nds available at the same time as the GSO-4.1 and GSO-5. That makes things more confusing. We are caught up with orders up to April 28th. Tomorrow Guy will start sharpening GSO-4.1s and GSO-3.5s that were ordered on April 29th. It will be a couple of weeks until we get to April 30th. With that being said, there really were only a handful of the GSO-3.5 blades available. We will probably do them all in one batch for the sake of efficiency. Guy is pretty tired of looking at the GSO-3.5s right now though, so it might be a week or so. I make no promises right now, sorry.

I forget that we did have a handful of GSO-3.5 Factory 2nds available at the same time as the GSO-4.1 and GSO-5. That makes things more confusing. We are caught up with orders up to April 28th. Tomorrow Guy will start sharpening GSO-4.1s and GSO-3.5s that were ordered on April 29th. It will be a couple of weeks until we get to April 30th. With that being said, there really were only a handful of the GSO-3.5 blades available. We will probably do them all in one batch for the sake of efficiency. Guy is pretty tired of looking at the GSO-3.5s right now though, so it might be a week or so. I make no promises right now, sorry.

Thanks for this info!

Heh at least the shop crew will be kept busy for a while with all this stuff. I could sit around all day in their workshop just watching stuff being made. It must be an intense experience to work there.

Just a quick thank you to Hale for posting some of your work. Wish I had some skills with Kydex too!

Thank you for noticing. My 3.5 has been here for a while and I may get to building a sheath for it this long weekend. If I do, I'll post pics.

The skills with kydex come after practice practice practice. I've filled up many 5 gallon buckets with scraps while learning to "get it right". ;)

Did anyone in Washington order a 3.5 and shipping says it's in Az? I'm in AZ and mine said it's in Washington?

Did anyone in Washington order a 3.5 and shipping says it's in Az? I'm in AZ and mine said it's in Washington?

We are in North Idaho but our "local" USPS hub is in Spokane, Washington. Sometimes the USPS tracking gets stuck at Spokane, which could be what is going on here. We ship with USPS Priority which is typically 2-3 business days. If you don't get it in a week let us know at Info@SurviveKnives.com and I will start calling USPS to try and find it.

Got it, I didn't realize how close to WA you are. I actually recieved it today! I think it's coyote g10?

This is just me being curious and obsessive........ but is there anyone here who ordered an old version of a 3.5 or 4.1 and is still waiting to receive it? My anticipation is at an all time high, but I do understand that perfection takes time.

I am also awaiting my order. I placed my order on May 13 for a factory second 4.1. I knew going into it that the wait would be longer than I expected, but from all I have read, the wait is worth it. :)

I am also awaiting my order. I placed my order on May 13 for a factory second 4.1. I knew going into it that the wait would be longer than I expected, but from all I have read, the wait is worth it. :)

I definitely know the wait will be well worth it. I won't mind when the waiting comes to an end, though :)

I have not heard of anyone who has received a 4.1 yet. I received my 3.5 but not the 4.1.

Back