Traditional French Fry day

Dear Sir, a question is always welcome, thanks to ask. Unfortunately I'm not an expert but our friend Jolipapa Jolipapa is 😁 . What I can say before his science reveals my ignoranceis that Sauzedde is a famous name between the makers of Thiers and it has been associated to many others as you can see it on this database www.marques-de-thiers.fr (just enter the name Sauzedde in the search tool. )

Here is another source where to get lost 🤣

On some french forum it's said the the BS could come from "Bourgade-Sauzedde" which succeeded to "Sauzedde-Daiguebonne"

But once again I'm sure Jolipapa will clarified the situation 😁

Â
JM, you gave the answer and the place where to find it. I just had to type in the box !

Sauzedde-Daiguebonne used the "trois vertues théologales"( faith, hope and charity /anchor, heart and cross joined by a ring) trademark.
sauzed10.jpg

sauzea10.png

Last edited:
I'm very happy with the Coursolle Le Thiers knife! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
The Le Thiers pattern has always appealed to me, but usually the Le Thiers knives that fit my budget were very small (3" closed or smaller). But this brass Le Thiers is almost 4.75" closed (and 3.5 oz, so kind of heavy). The blade is 12C27 stainless. IMHO, it looks good and cuts well.

FWIW, I have 2 other Coursolle knives, a brass Plowman and a rosewood Pradel, that I'm also very pleased with:

- GT
Tha k you for the response! Those other two look nice too. I think I will have to add it for sure to my never ending wants list based on your recommendation.

Today's carry for NYC tourism. The Opinel N°6 is perfect for cutting up food in Bryant Park, trimming tags off souvenirs, tightening the screws on my eyeglasses. No hay bales or feed bags to open this week!

Other items: rechargeable flashlight, multitool thingy, fountain pen, wristwatch. And the Palladium boots were once a French product!

OOmNCJr.jpeg

Zieg

Back