Traditional Knife and Gun Picture Thread

I could do some serious posting on this thread. I'll start here. Colt, Case, Pal

c344d9d05695561b3d1b8675fe443692.jpg

I don't post near enough for how much I lurk in traditionals. I tell myself I will post in the traditional and modern pairing thread more. This one might actually get me to follow through though.

Last edited:
I could do some serious posting on this thread. I'll start here. Colt, Case, Pal

I don't post near enough for how much I lurk in traditionals. I tell myself I will post in the traditional and modern pairing thread more. This one might actually get me to follow through though.

really cool. could you tell me a bit more about the case "dagger"? haven't seen it before. thanks.

really cool. could you tell me a bit more about the case "dagger"? haven't seen it before. thanks.
Case v-42 reproduction. Was a WW2 knife. Just google v-42 and you will find out more than you ever wanted to know.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Case v-42 reproduction. Was a WW2 knife. Just google v-42 and you will find out more than you ever wanted to know.

thanks. :thumbup:

Little hint, San Antonio and 1914

5e5ab2d6643d53814bc5c5d37455db1c.jpg

Case Stockman and SKS.

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

What year Colt 1911 ?

S&M Mountain Man & Springfield 1911 Loaded.
f4cb656c65905126575d7fe50ea72efe.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

just recently got the SA RO compact in 9mm. really like it. :thumbup: also, thanks for the reminder that i really have to try one of those mountain man knives sometime (yours is beautiful). unfortunately, i've been saying that for years....

Yes sir it is.

I don't remember all of the details, but the swords were designed by a general or colonel or something at a time when swords were becoming obsolete right ?

Back