Traditionals and 4 legged friends

Beard&Owl

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Animals are a big part of my life. I spend most of my money on them and traditional knives! Who are your friends? Here's Piggy, Lu, Boudreaux and knives. They make my life better!pig.jpg Lu.jpg Boodge.jpg

Last edited:
nYsC2v0.jpg

Tater, my cat. Who will often claim anything set within her reach lol. This is her "MINE" face.
uCqYY6C.jpg

A more relaxed pic.
The next 2 aren't my pets, but as I share a yard with my landlord/boss and take care of their animals if they have to be out of town,they're kinda my buds to.
Not a great pic, but this is Tavern, who is pretty cool in spite of being a big goof
bE2mZiE.jpg

NE1uoQp.jpg

And Tag, one of her two horses,unfortunately I don't seem to have a pic of the mare Sally. Shes 38 years old and fully retired. Ol Tag here is nearly as old and semi-retired, he is also quite a goof.
xlyPlrJ.jpg

I was grooming him one evening after it had been quite hot all day. It came up a good shower and he decided it felt good to stand in the rain lol. You can always tell us knife knuts,we dont miss a chance to stick a knife or two in the shot:D

RIlenL0h.jpg
9MS0GV2h.jpg

My border-collie. Wild, undisciplined, robber, cheater, cheeky liar. A good dog. He does obey to me but claims that by a fair reciprocity i should as well obey to...him!
He likes toothy edges.

Dan.

I totally respect and like before I know the person who shows respect, care, Love to any animal -already I like you.
You see wee izzy in my avatar - shes 13 & 1/2 now and really having trouble getting about- but we are gauging her quality of life and she is on great medication- and she still is very very happy and totally demanding lol, she has a Human Double Bed with a Ramp up the side of it as her "daytime Bed" - so she can look out the Window up the Drive, she also has her "When she wants soft Doggy Bed in the Lounge ( by the Heater of course so no one else gets any heat ), and then she has a super soft doggy Bed with Human pillows on it for night time next to her dads ( me lol ) side of the bed

taken a few years ago when Izzy was in her prime...
0CZBIsd.jpg

I totally respect and like before I know the person who shows respect, care, Love to any animal -already I like you.
You see wee izzy in my avatar - shes 13 & 1/2 now and really having trouble getting about- but we are gauging her quality of life and she is on great medication- and she still is very very happy and totally demanding lol, she has a Human Double Bed with a Ramp up the side of it as her "daytime Bed" - so she can look out the Window up the Drive, she also has her "When she wants soft Doggy Bed in the Lounge ( by the Heater of course so no one else gets any heat ), and then she has a super soft doggy Bed with Human pillows on it for night time next to her dads ( me lol ) side of the bed

0CZBIsd.jpg
Happy dog, happy man.

Dan.

Animals are a big part of my life. I spend most of my money on them and traditional knives! Who are your friends? Here's Piggy, Boudreaux, Lu and knives. They make my life better!View attachment 1213086 View attachment 1213085 View attachment 1213084
Rob, the last pic of the black dog, (Lu?) the look on his? face is priceless!:thumbsup:

nYsC2v0.jpg

Tater, my cat. Who will often claim anything set within her reach lol. This is her "MINE" face.
uCqYY6C.jpg

A more relaxed pic.
The next 2 aren't my pets, but as I share a yard with my landlord/boss and take care of their animals if they have to be out of town,they're kinda my buds to.
Not a great pic, but this is Tavern, who is pretty cool in spite of being a big goof
bE2mZiE.jpg

NE1uoQp.jpg

And Tag, one of her two horses,unfortunately I don't seem to have a pic of the mare Sally. Shes 38 years old and fully retired. Ol Tag here is nearly as old and semi-retired, he is also quite a goof.
xlyPlrJ.jpg

I was grooming him one evening after it had been quite hot all day. It came up a good shower and he decided it felt good to stand in the rain lol. You can always tell us knife knuts,we dont miss a chance to stick a knife or two in the shot:D
David, Glad to see Tater is back and safe!:thumbsup:

Here is Daisy, our wire haired Jack Russell, with some Ironwood. She is never far from me, if she can help it.;) She's a fierce little critter, (12lbs) afraid of nothing or no one... unless it's nighttime and storming out. Then she gets as close as she can to my throat and tucks her head under my chin and doesn't move until morning.
XZzjU1Z.jpg

hYsWwvw.jpg

uejDIYf.jpg

0CZBIsd.jpg
Yessir, I agree, I definitely make judgments of a person's character by how they treat animals. I wish you and your girl the best in her golden years. They are definitely a part of the family!

Rob, the last pic of the black dog, (Lu?) the look on his? face is priceless!:thumbsup:
I got my order mixed up, that's actually Boudreaux. That's his "go ahead and throw that stupid frisbee again and I'll go the opposite direction and eat more chicken poop, you moron".

David, Glad to see Tater is back and safe!:thumbsup:

Here is Daisy, our wire haired Jack Russell, with some Ironwood. She is never far from me, if she can help it.;) She's a fierce little critter, (12lbs) afraid of nothing or no one... unless it's nighttime and storming out. Then she gets as close as she can to my throat and tucks her head under my chin and doesn't move until morning.
XZzjU1Z.jpg

hYsWwvw.jpg

uejDIYf.jpg

I got my order mixed up, that's actually Boudreaux. That's his "go ahead and throw that stupid frisbee again and I'll go the opposite direction and eat more chicken poop, you moron".

David, Glad to see Tater is back and safe!:thumbsup:.

LOL.
I know that look!

Here's my boy, Flanagan. He's a 7 year old Border Collie. I assume he was the runt of the litter because he's a little small, but he is a rescue and the best friend I could ask for. He's been the only consistent thing in my life for the last 6 years, and I couldn't have asked for a better dog. He's just the best. As always, my Peanut makes an appearance.

IMG-20191014-155012-2.jpg

A master huntress ft my favorite knife and slip ;)View attachment 1213274

Looks like my Princess Pipp has walked across the Atlantic :eek::D She's a great harvester of rodents, including large rats. Snakes and lizards are on the menu too, birds very little (which is good) but she's absurd as she had a go at a bat :D and a hare, no chance! She's also ferociously territorial, Tomcats twice her size are driven off or up trees :D Tabby is the best:thumbsup:

Back