Ultimate Gas Station Knife

My brother found me the ultimate gas station knife while filling up in Detroit. :thumbsup:

It checks all the best gas station boxes:
-It is a karambit
-It is assisted opening
-It has skull camo
-It has a biohazard symbol on the blade and...it is labelled as being intended for killing zombies!!! :D

TKqL87S.jpg

rFhspIm.jpg

BF7fEZ4.jpg

It is truly a sublime thing of cheesy beauty. ;)

It certainly has the right markings for a gas station knife, but the true test to qualify, is price (14.99 or lower) and how long before it falls apart or is dangerous to use.

It certainly has the right markings for a gas station knife, but the true test to qualify, is price (14.99 or lower) and how long before it falls apart or is dangerous to use.

The cost is right.
It was about $10.
It may not fall apart all that quickly though...it is built better than some.
But it does have a soft stop pin that began denting immediately, so that is good. :thumbsup:

You left out the sweet sweet backspacer.

It is pretty sweet, eh? :cool:

This was the most exciting thread title I've seen in some time. Thankfully, the content did not disappoint either. :thumbsup:

This was the most exciting thread title I've seen in some time. Thankfully, the content did not disappoint either. :thumbsup:

With any luck I shall find other gas station knives that are as perfect an example of the genre, but it will take some searching.

What a beauty a real masterpiece

The skull camo really adds to the overall effect. :D

I want one . :(

You should get one too...they likely made more than one of them. ;)

Brothers with a sense of humor, gotta love them for that :p.
He does have a keen eye for authentic gas stations knives, and all this time, you didn't think he was paying attention.

Brothers with a sense of humor, gotta love them for that :p.
He does have a keen eye for authentic gas stations knives, and all this time, you didn't think he was paying attention.

I had mentioned wanting to go on a gas station knife shopping trip, and he remembered.
When he brought it over, I was super happy. :)
I was more pleased actually than when I received my last high quality knife.

My brother found me the ultimate gas station knife while filling up in Detroit. :thumbsup:

It checks all the best gas station boxes:
-It is a karambit
-It is assisted opening
-It has skull camo
-It has a biohazard symbol on the blade and...it is labelled as being intended for killing zombies!!! :D

TKqL87S.jpg

rFhspIm.jpg

BF7fEZ4.jpg

It is truly a sublime thing of cheesy beauty. ;)

I threw up when I found this at my little brother’s house.

maxresdefault.jpg

M McFeeli beat that. And its half serrated.

Back