Ultimate Gas Station Knife

I'm kind of ashamed to own these novelties, but I do love the mountain dew green of the little auto.
It's a snappy little sucker and is the only one of the 4 that doesn't rattle like a daimondback.

The green colour is neat, but the spider handles are simply gas stationtastic. :thumbsup:

That is awesome!!
All the "Z"'s had better watch out! If you ever got together with @NickShabazz they would be doomed!! He has the green skull Hunter of Z's. After those nefarious Z's have been tracked down, that's when you pull out your bluey, skully furious Killer of Z's to deliver the coup de grace!!

Live in fear all you Z's!! This world is no longer a safe place for you.

That is awesome!!
All the "Z"'s had better watch out! If you ever got together with @NickShabazz they would be doomed!! He has the green skull Hunter of Z's. After those nefarious Z's have been tracked down, that's when you pull out your bluey, skully furious Killer of Z's to deliver the coup de grace!!

Live in fear all you Z's!! This world is no longer a safe place for you.

Death to the Z's!!!

I saw a relatively crazy knife at a convenience store here in Windsor about 4 days ago.
I didn't get it though as it was $30. :eek:
$30 is a bit much just to enjoy the art of the gas station knife.

It would work for that. :D
It came with a pretty decent edge actually. I've used it to open some packages because why not. ;)
Just make sure you do the mall ninja thing and use it reverse grip any time you open a package with it, that's how you're supposed to hold a Karambit of course.

Back