Vampire Gerbil updates.

Phil,

I just sent you an email regarding how they should be able to access their paypal accounts.

I am glad to hear of Dave's continued progress, and wish he and his family the best of luck!!!

Thanks to GigOne and Parker :D for their generous bids on the UT-6 and Multiblades.

They brought in 600.00 and the checks for V.G. are on the way from each of them. Parker's knives are in the mail today. GigOne's will go out tomorrow.

I just got off the phone with Alicia, she called to make arrangements for her Spa day. She said that Dave is doing very well and she is quite impressed with the progress that he has made. She said that he is walking well and still is having very limited use with his left hand but that he is trying very hard everyday. He can grab things with his left hand but they have to be large items and that when he carries it he more or less is balancing it.
I also inquired about Paypal and the internet. She said that they have still not been able to access the internet and Dave has been trying. They are not sure if it is an AOL problem, a phone line problem, or a computer problem. I advised her of a couple things to try and check. I also told her that if for some reason she is unable to get online by the time she comes here then I will let her use my work computer to access the internet. She will be here on Feb 5th so I will keep you up to date.

Thanks for the update Tim.
I hope Alisha has a wonderful time, she's due.

Bastid said:
Thanks to GigOne and Parker :D for their generous bids on the UT-6 and Multiblades.

They brought in 600.00 and the checks for V.G. are on the way from each of them. Parker's knives are in the mail today. GigOne's will go out tomorrow.

My package arrived today. . . . . .. :D

Thanks Gus !

And thanks for the update parfive !

It truly amazes me how decent and generous some people are. I am honored to be associated with each and every one of you. :D

Vampire Gerbil said:
This is VG daughter again. VG is doing a lot better! He can move his left foot and his left arm okay. He is awake more and can open his eyes. He is still on life support but we are having him breath on his own a little but the machine is still helping with the air. he doesnt have a very good cough or a gag reflex which means if we were to take him off the machine he couldnt protect his air way. He has untill Wednesday to get better at that or they are going to make a cut and put the tube in his throat so his airway will still be protected. If they do that he will be able to talk or if he gets better and can come off the machine by himself he will as well. For him to be able to talk to me he is writing on paper. The first thing he said is, "I want to Smoke." He also gave the nurse the full finger. He was comfortable and she had to move him from his right side to his back and he didnt want to. He wants to be able to talk to all of you because he asked me to give him the computer that is in the room for the nurses. I told him that its for the nurses and that I was keeping everybody up to date as much as I could. His left lunge is no longer colapsed but it still has the blood clot in it and some of the fluid from the namonia. He is doing better each day and I have let him know that all of you are thinking about him. If you would like to call the hospital and talk to me, call the Southern Hills Hospital (ICU) and ask to speak to Alisha in room 11. if I'm not there and someone else is then you can speak to them or just leave me a message and I will call you write a way. My grandma might give you a long run about everything or even miss some things so I'm your best one. I want to thank everybody for your support you have givin my dad for the last 3 weeks, for my mom and now him it means a lot to him. He even had someone come to the hospital that he has never seen before but he knows him from the computer. That all helps him a lot. Anyone can come see him at any time.
Thankyou very much for all of your support,
Alisha

We don't need your insults.

just curious,:)

find the best forex resources

We don't need your SPAM.

increase your hotmail account to 250 mB free

We don't need any of your SPAM.

Yes...it was done in very poor taste.....:( :mad: :grumpy:

Any updates?

Spoke with Alicia this morning. They are still not able to access the paypal account due to ongoing computer problems. From what she is describing, it sounds like the computer is shot and they will need a new one. She is going to try and go to the library today and use a computer there. She also said that Dave is progressing nicely.

Good to hear that Dave is progressing still. :)
How did Alicia like her spa day? It was schedualled for the 5th wasn't it?

Too bad about the computer...anyone out there that can help out the Gerbil and offspring?

She was still ecstatic about it when I talked with her today. She said that her and her friend kept thinking that they were in a dream. Anyway, I was not there when they came so they had lunch by themselves. I told her that when she gets all settled and is able to return to work to let me know and I would help her find something. Apparently they are gong to move to a smaller house however they will stay in Pahrump.

Back