Walking Dead season 8 (Spoiler Alert)

I just looked up the video clip of when Nick shot Jeremiah. It's pretty dark and hard to tell for sure but it does look to be nickel plated with bone or stag grip panels. Not knowing John's background maybe the engraving on his came about from him being alone and bored? I dunno. Just got me thinking.
Yeah you’re right. I think it was in the show one time before it was burned with the early plastic grips, and after it was burned I’m guessing Jeremiah cleaned it up and put the stags on there after (I assume) the plastic ones melted

Yeah you’re right. I think it was in the show one time before it was burned with the early plastic grips, and after it was burned I’m guessing Jeremiah cleaned it up and put the stags on there after (I assume) the plastic ones melted
And with the way John dresses and handles that six gun he has a very Cowboy Action Shooting Sports thing going. Could be just a Texas thing but it seems like there is a little more going on there.

And with the way John dresses and handles that six gun he has a very Cowboy Action Shooting Sports thing going. Could be just a Texas thing but it seems like there is a little more going on there.
I remember hearing on Talking Dead or something that his apparel and style “has much to do with his past” so I’m assuming we will find out soon.

I remember hearing on Talking Dead or something that his apparel and style “has much to do with his past” so I’m assuming we will find out soon.
I missed that Talking Dead. Wife had the DVR blocked up with Real Housewives or some such garbage. Lol!

And how about that sweet Winchester '73 that John is packing? I'm still thinking that he was a cowboy action shooter and gunsmith.

What is it now,4 original cast members left?
I think that leaves just three originals. Madison, Alicia and Strand. I can't remember if Daniel died at the end of last season or if there's a possibility he's still around.

If they kill him in the first couple episodes, good! If they drag it out through the mid season finale I'll be even more pissed...

This season should be already done. I would say it will be in next season. I do think the plot line for TWD is done unless they introduce something different. I have been growing tired of the people against people drama for a while. I would much rather see a group on the move figuring out how to survive against the masses of humans that have turned. FTWD I think has a chance to be really good if they go in this direction. The first episode or two I caught myself saying,great another one group against another drama. They do need conflicts with other groups but that should be the secondary plot line.

That makes sense. That is not the world for new born babies. They didn't kill Neagan. Possible a Neagan-Daryl team up. Unlikely but I would really like to see a Daryl-King team.

I don't know the drug addict boy left quick. I guess he saw a sinking ship. I do see a lot of hope that they can save Fear.

I find it hard to believe they would let something that big leak. Sounds like a good ol' fashioned misinformation campaign to me.

This could be true, but it was also found out a few months ago that Lauren Cohen (Maggie) was auditioning for other projects that would conflict with TWD.

That makes sense. That is not the world for new born babies. They didn't kill Neagan. Possible a Neagan-Daryl team up. Unlikely but I would really like to see a Daryl-King team.
I kinda liked the idea of uncle Negan working in the garden. What I'd really like to see is Daryl put together a group and strike off on their own. Enough of living behind walls and playing an unending game of defence. Go on the offense and just have a show about a band of badass walker slaying mo-fo's that are constantly on the move trying to wipe them all out.

Anybody able to make out the handle of the big knife hanging from Daryl's belt on the commercial for the next season of TWD? Maybe it's just my mind projecting what I want it to be but I could swear I saw black canvas and the shine of a tube fastener attached to a sheathed blade big enough to be something like a MOABOLO........

Back