1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Walking Dead Season NINE (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by gdog363, Oct 7, 2018.

1. fishface5

fishface5

Feb 3, 2001
    Population of Alexandria seemed pretty thin in that meeting hall. I wonder from other clues if there was a bad and costly incident in the past 6 years?
    Oh and that was the worst interview process ever! They learned practically nothing about the newbies!

tuica likes this.
  2. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Efficient, even.

3. gdog363

gdog363 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Whisperers not far...

4. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    There was definitely a phrase whispered when the herd passed while Rosita and Eugene were hiding in the ditch, and I heard more whispers in another scene or two but for the life of me I couldn't make out what they were saying.

5. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    I bet....way in the future...Rick and Morgan unite again.

clampdaddy likes this.
  6. gdog363

Mar 8, 2017
    “Where are they?” “They must be close” “Don’t let them get away...”

clampdaddy likes this.
  7. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    I had heard that Lauren Cohan was going to exit the show this season too but I never figured it would have happened without some sort of attention. Poof, she gone.

8. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Maybe she will reprise her role on Supernatural

9. gdog363

Mar 8, 2017
    She’ll be back in Season 10, there were some salary disputes so she didn’t renew her contract for season 9

clampdaddy likes this.
  10. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    Honestly, she is one charactrr I can do without now. I really liked sweet farm girl Maggie. Grouchy boss lady Maggie, not so much.

dogboye and zombieassassin like this.
  11. gdog363

Mar 8, 2017
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

12. emt1581

emt1581

Dec 28, 2011
    Any Busse knives in the show yet/again?...or has that ship set sail after the first season?

I always look to see what knives everyone is using hoping I'll see a talon hole. Haven't seen any since the TG Daryl first used.

13. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    In my opinion, that was one of the best episodes in a long time.

zombieassassin likes this.
  14. tuica

tuica Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Tonight’s had some interesting moments. And the end? Trapped in a fog shrouded graveyard - by who and what? Reach back to classic Universal horror films of the 1930’s. And Negan’s loose! With an expectant and gleeful facial expression. Yep. I’da let him die from Rick’s throat slash. It’s called justice well served.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  15. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    (From one of Rick's dreams) I kinda liked the idea of Uncle Negan picking tomatoes in the garden with Judith. With Rick gone there is nobody strong (psycho) enough to lead against a big group of bad people. Daryl, maybe. But I think he will always be a #2 man.

16. tuica

Jul 30, 2013
    So where was last Sunday’s episode? Winter break?

17. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Yes

18. tuica

Jul 30, 2013
    Thanks. Guess I’ll have to be satisfied with the Zombies I see walking the local mall.

19. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    Late/overnight at Walmart can be an experience as well.:eek:..………………………………………………………….:D

20. gadunz

gadunz

Dec 4, 2012
    Danai Gurira, who plays the badass Michonne, is leaving in season 10. The Black Panther star will appear in “a handful of episodes that will be interspersed throughout season 10,” according to The Hollywood Reporter. Not all hope is lost, however — THR reports that she’ll likely join her former on-screen love Andrew Lincoln, a.k.a. recently departed leading man Rick Grimes, in the series of three TWD movies AMC is planning to produce.
    https://editorial.rottentomatoes.co...ead-loses-fan-favorite-star-and-more-tv-news/