1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Walking Dead Season NINE (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by gdog363, Oct 7, 2018.

1. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    I am wondering where they will take fear the walking dead. Not many left in TWD that I am interested in.

LizaMari likes this.
  2. clampdaddy

clampdaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Really, I am kind of at the point with TWD that I was with FTWD all the way up to the beginning of last season. Wipe out all but one or two of the best characters and start fresh. Make it Daryl and/or Negans show.

3. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    Well I may be able to like the new Negan.

4. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    Did I hear it right? Is Rosita pregnant with the doctor guy's baby?

5. gadunz

gadunz

Dec 4, 2012
    Bugger carrying a spear that way on horseback, with the naked spearhead pointing straight at your gut.

6. jay drews

jay drews Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2018
    Sadly , ive mostly stopped watching after the whole cliffhanger thing a few years ago ,that only worked once back in the 80's with the "who shot JR Ewing" on Dallas. The show does a poor job explaining things like who were the wolfs people and 3 seasons ago when Enid was talking about the wolfs & to Carl said "we.I mean they must be after"...ect or how the leader of there community Deann got charged in her upstairs by zombies (didnt know they could climb?) later in the show from a distance she is shown walking with the horde w/ her body intact. If I wanted to be treated that way I would go back & view the show lost. I know ....I know it just TV...thanks 4 letting me rant

LizaMari likes this.
  7. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    Deanna being a pristine walker was a pretty blatant detail flub. In the show, walkers have always been able to walk up stairs though.

8. jay drews

Feb 24, 2018
    Clampdaddy there is the issue , its ok to have them go up a flight of stairs which takes thought...motor skills , but they same walker trips over a curb or another body which one might think would be easier to manage. I just want some consistency thats all. Dont even get me going on the scene when andra is about to shoot herself and says "dont worry rick I know where the safety is" Really a safety on a revolver...when did colt put a safety on a python??

LizaMari likes this.
  9. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    I think they were talking about father Gabriel

clampdaddy likes this.
  10. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    It is kinda funny how more athletic the walkers were in the first episodes. Remember the one in Atlanta that climbed/jumped an 8-10 foot fence while chasing Rick and Glenn? Lol! I think in that same episode, one of them used a big rock as a tool to break one of the glass doors of that store that they were holed up in while Merl was popping shots off up on the roof.

11. jay drews

Feb 24, 2018
    I can see that as a spin off 1/2 dead and all knocked up...LOL

dogboye likes this.
  12. tuica

tuica Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Watched 909 tonight. Not bad. Will keep on with it as it’s the only episodic television show I follow. And have been with it since the beginning.

13. Baron83

Baron83 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2017
    They also added a sound effect of a casing hitting the floor after Andrea offer herself. One of those fully semi-automatic colt revolvers? Haha

jay drews likes this.
  14. CataD

CataD Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Actually, I think @clampdaddy is right. Just re-watched that scene. Rosita tells Siddiq: 'when we (Rosita&Siddiq) were having fun, before Gabriel... (Camera goes to Eugene) I'm pregnant'. I think the important thing here is that Eugene heard it - he'll prob do something stupid :D

Cheers,
    C.

clampdaddy likes this.
  15. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    Every time the show gets a new hottie the previous hottest chick gets knocked up. Lol!

Baron83 and jay drews like this.
  16. gadunz

gadunz

Dec 4, 2012
    A plump female Alpha strangles a healthy man to death, & now she needs to be arrowed, in gut & head.

17. clampdaddy

Aug 31, 2013
    Didn't she say her name was Omega?

18. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    I think she said Alpha. I know she is suppose to be a great actress but I could barely understand anything she was saying.

19. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    Where did all the automatic weapons go?

20. u812

Mar 15, 2002
    Guess they used up the ammo and forgot they could make more. With as much ammo that is in the US it would take survivors 100 years to use it all.

Aias likes this.