Walking Dead Time!

He got me too. . . . Lol I was like, "Kittens??!! Really?". Game of thrones is now on my list of things to watch. You guys convinced me!

He got me too. . . . Lol I was like, "Kittens??!! Really?". Game of thrones is now on my list of things to watch. You guys convinced me!

Great show. I have read the books and it is the first show that follows the story line very closely. :thumbup: It is season 3 now so you have some catching up to do.

My twins just bought the PS3 game with Daryl and Merle. It's fun sneaking around killing zombies with the Busse!

IF DARYL DIES WE RIOT!

I think the producers know what they have with Daryl's character. I really doubt they would take him out anytime soon. Their ratings could not handle the lose.

Garth

Agreed. When the show started I was all about Rick Grimes, but he has become so flip floppy and scattered. In the meantime Daryl has kept his crap together and totes the best H2H weapon in the group.
Norman Reedus has also turned in the best acting performances this season. I am sure Merle will still be there taunting him like he did in the episode when Daryl fell down the hill and wounded himself with the crossbow bolt.
It is awesome that a character not found in the comic books has become the best character on the show.
Now if only we can get Michonne a Busse AK-47...

Having not read the comics, this show has me itching to read them but I'm trying not to....I want to be surprised every time I watch an episode.

I know the tv series is somewhat different, but still!

If you have kids, or are familiar with the Toy Story movies, this is hysterical. Who knew a kid's movie and a zombie TV series would be so much alike?

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-walking-dead-and-toy-story-same-plots-2013-3?op=1

http://imgur.com/a/qIIsm#0

Last edited:

I have heard of Game of thrones. Have you watched it at all, Ian? I definitely need a new show to start watching. The reason Mad Men stuck out to me was because it is on Netflix =) Free :thumbup:

I am up to date with Game of Thrones and yes it is awesome. Right up there with Walking Dead.
Definitely give it a go Pokey.

I am up to date with Game of Thrones and yes it is awesome. Right up there with Walking Dead.
Definitely give it a go Pokey.

I will let you know once I start watching it! :thumbup: Thanks for the suggestion!

brains.jpg

Attachments

• brains.jpg
    brains.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Back