• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Warning Regarding "blademan007"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mike, where you been man? Good to hear from you! I cannot thank you enough for your testimonial about our deals.

Lane, your idea sounds great. Anybody live close to Springville?
Nevermind, just kidding. I won't involve somebody else in my affairs.

I would like nothing better than to show up at "parasite palace" in Springville and give "ole Mikey" a more...eh ehm....."personal" lesson in chivalry.

But so be it. He's an a$$ and he stole a "Nealy Custom".

BTW: If anybody is interested the blade was a Nealy "Mini Wortac". I sold it to ole Mikey for 165.00....oops.....I mean he stole it for nuthin'.

I had originally priced the knife WAY TOO HIGH on the forums because I had forgotten what I paid. So I called Bud and his secretary set me straight. I sold it for 10.00 less than I paid.

Moderator, please check to see if blademan_007 changed his user name so the next fellow forumite doesn't get burned by this little man.

Responding to my final e-mail advising Michael that he has committed wire fraud, mail fraud, larseny, etc., and that this was his final chance to either ship back the knife, or pay for it, he has miraculously FOUND the knife!

Michael explains that I was right. The knife did in fact reach his residence. Apparently his "roommate" opened the box and took it. He advises he notified his landlord, and furthermore wants to kick the guys a$$! It has taken a few weeks for Michael to discover this treachery by his roommate.

He then went on to say that if I would provide my address again, he will ship back the knife. I would prefer to close the transaction and be paid. But by golly I'll take the knife!

Now, is anyone interested in a now famous Nealy "Mini-Wortac" with its custom Nealy kydex carry system. Yours for just 150.00 and I will pay shipping. I will only confirm the deal once I have the knife in hand, but I am expecting that Michael won't be stupid.

Spark, sorry for posting this "for sale" item here but I suspect you will understand.

Anybody interested?

Out.

I guess that people could sign up with a stolen credit card but being a "Gold" member increases the accountability IMHO. People can change their aliases and email addresses but having a valid billing address (still possibly a dead mail drop), but if you pay for the credit card bill with any regularity, its a paper trail that makes me feel safer.

I finally just got around to becoming one five minutes ago.

MAN AM I HAPPY!

SEE MY LAST POST BEFORE THIS ONE!

I know when I was a kid and I was in trouble, I would blame my brother. Oh well, it is amazing what can happen when the postal inspectors are set loose.

GPB, you are a patient man, sir and I really do hope your knife shows....soon. Still, I have one question; Where is the receipt of the payment? I mean if it was sent he surely would have a copy, right? The payment was sent, right?

Something still smells a bit fishy here.

It is great to hear that this deadbeat is planning on sending the knife back to you, I wonder though, if he was buying the knife from you, why is he not sending the money now that he has the knife. This makes it look even more like he was just trying to rip you off.

I know guys. I had the same questions as well as a few others.

Such as, if he "just discovered" his roomate's thievery, then how did he not see the box had been opened. As I said before, the box was cut open only once. If his roomate opened it up, how did he NOT KNOW?

Funny Kodiak, I told him the same thing in my e-mail reply to him (fishy).

But, I am just eagerly awaiting the knife back.

Money Order copies and the rest I put aside because this guy is too unstable to rock the boat.

GPB, I hate to burst your bubble, but I dont think I would advertise this knife for sale just yet. One cannot count on this clown to keep his word, so I would wait until I actually had the knife in my hot little hands before listing it for sale.

To hasten him along, I suggest you initiate the process to press charges of mail fraud (and whatever else applies). Even if you do get the knife back, I would charge him. This thread -- and any other testimonials from similarly burned BF members -- could serve as supporting evidence, at least in making your initial case. (I doubt it would be admissable in a legal arena.)

But then, that's just me; I'm mean.

A couple of years back I was driving to work in the winter when some punk passed with insufficient room and ran me off the road. To his credit, he stopped rather than driving on -- but then came up to me (as I was kicking open the snow-wedged door of my entombed Geo Storm, which landed in a ditch full of the cold wet white stuff), blathering, "Dude, I'm like, sorry, man... Oh, man, my insurance... Man, I've got a couple of accidents... Are you okay, man?"

I waved him off and considered, very briefly, shooting him for screwing up my morning. (Later, when I had to get something from my briefcase, the very tired State Police Officer who gave me a ride from the scene glanced over and cocked an eyebrow at the Beretta 92F sitting in there. "That's my pistol," I said. "I have a permit for it. Do you want to see the permit?" The cop, who looked bleary-eyed after a night shift, just shook his head.)

The Storm was functional, though it had some dents and dings, particularly in the nose area. I had an autobody shop give me an estimate, and then, on my own time, pursued the kid's insurance company. I didn't need the money all that badly; I did it specifically to ruin his car insurance rates.

Somebody screws with you like this, I say let them have it whether you get the knife back or not. It's insulting to think he would expect you to believe these transparent lies.

This guys e-mail address is in the posts If everyone that reads this sends him an E-MAIL telling him to pay up , do the right thing etc. Maybe if he gets enough e-mails he will get the idea that there are people out there that don't like to see people screw other people .Be literate not abusive . I sent him an e-mail

Your right Danbo, I'll wait to see if he sends it back. I was trying to get my feelers out more than anything. Meaning if someone reads this, then they're in the loop. Therfore, I expected e-mails to the effect "if you get it back I'll take it".

Razoredj, are we cousins?

berk-1 thanks for sending him an e-mail. So far I have receifed no e-mail confirmation that he sent it back.

Out.

For the final chapter I had to tell you guys the latest.

I e-mailed ole Mikey my address at his request because he didn't have it to send the knife back. What an idiot!

So I send a follow up e-mail two days later to ask if he sent the knife yet and how it was sent. He e-mails back that he needs the address. So I send him back an e-mail containing my address and many explicatives.

He e-mailed back and said he was sending the knife Priority Mail and "have a nice day". This guy is extremely lucky my business travels do not take me anywhere near Springville, Utah.

So I e-mailed him back with more explicatives expressing why I have a right be just a "tad" upset. I haven't had my knife for a month now, I have no money for it nor do I have the knife yet, HIS roommate stole it (right, I know), and this entire fiasco has caused me WAY TOO MUCH grief!

Michael, "YOU HAVE A NICE DAY":)

I will not post anymore about it because I am sure you guys are tired of hearing about it. I just wanted to let you know the latest.

I won't post again unless I do not receive the knife.

Thanks again, most sincerely, for all the support my fellow forumites have offered.

Out.

Anyone want to start a poll on whether GPB will ever see that knife? I hope you do, but obviously this guy had no intention of ever paying for that blade. The only reason he said he would send it back is because of your persistence in keeping the heat on him. I was shocked that he sent the box back. My final conclusion is that the smart money is on you never seeing the knife again. Hope I'm wrong.
G.

although I have my own theories on the poll question I woudl like to keep a positive attitude on it as not to put any bad mojo on the closing deal.:)

I thnk this guy shoudl just be taken out of here. and punished.

but I am happy to read that so many forumites care and look out for each other.

Hey GPB, (and anyone else reading this)
In my search for a Buckmaster 183 on E-Bay I came across the knife I was looking for (and have since then been able to trade for) and the last bid on this knife was made by a bizman007:eek:. Just a coincidence? I hope so for the guy selling the blade, thought you guys might want to see this if it's still there.

GPB, what I would do is email this guy and give him a deadline as to when you expect proof that the knife has sent back to you. Make that deadline a very short period, say a couple of days. Tell him that if that proof is not supplied by that date you will start whatever legal actions that are open to you. It looks like he will just try to keep putting you off with stupid excuses hoping you will eventually give up. You will have to keep the pressure on.

Boy this guy really does deserve a swift kick in the family jewels.

Right Keith, I did that. I told this $%#*@ that if I did not have the knife "in my hands" by this Friday his *&% was going to the slammer for wire fraud, mail fraud and larseny.:mad:

I have not e-mailed him again but I think I will just to ask if the knife was sent Priority Mail.

That is interesting regarding "bizman007".

If I can find that auction I will e-mail the seller to make sure the buyer isn't the same guy.

GPB,

Don't bother asking him whether he shipped it. Just ask him to give you the tracking number so you can independently confirm that the shipment is on its way.

N2S

Boy, I don't know about Priority Mail, last time 007 "recalled" the package. What would keep him from letting the package get almost to GPB then "recalling" the package? ;) I still say we need to place 007 in stocks and flog him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back