Watches and Hinderers

I wish I would have seen this thread way sooner. Sorry for the low quality pics. ITS DARK.
L1050185.jpg

L1050189.jpg

I will take some better pics of the two rolex's and post them
L1050204.jpg

and to keep with the theme of this thread.
L1050211.jpg

I wish I would have seen this thread way sooner. Sorry for the low quality pics. ITS DARK.
L1050185.jpg

L1050189.jpg

I will take some better pics of the two rolex's and post them
L1050204.jpg

and to keep with the theme of this thread.
L1050211.jpg

Man, you guys got some nice watches. Hope to get myself an Omega someday. For now, here is my Lum-tec LZ10 with my Hinderer Gen 4 XM-18 3.5" slicer.

XM18_LZ10.jpg

LZ10_XM18.jpg

My two for today.

I had to photoshop the image as my iphone keeps adding a strong magenta cast.

wotsch.jpg

Ahh Magenta. Reminds me, haven't seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show in awhile.

I believe they still run it in theaters from time to time. Or at least did. That would be a neat experience.
Movie's a little "out there", but I look at it as entertainment.

Love the watch + knife photos.

Just a reminder, it does not have to be a the "most expensive watch ever created" to be part of this thread. Anybody rockin' a Swatch or Fossil, etc. with their XM?

Nice Seiko Juraj :thumbup:

Seiko produce some awesome watches, this is my gardening watch.

Seiko_1.jpg

Seiko_2.jpg

Everyone has some nice looking watches. In the meantime, i'll be jealous of my friends watches, whiles he's jealous of the XM's :p

20120901_211045.jpg

김원진;11261250 said:
Everyone has some nice looking watches. In the meantime, i'll be jealous of my friends watches, whiles he's jealous of the XM's :p

20120901_211045.jpg

Beautiful watch, the Portuguese is a classic.

I jealous of your 3" smooth carbon scale, I've been searching for weeks for one.
One did show up on the green forum, I missed it by 40 minutes!!

You got a nice looking Hinderer there....let me know if you ever want to re-home that carbon scale.

jay- it took me forever to find this smooth cf scale, but if I happen across another you'll be the first to know :) if you happen to see a frag cf for a 3in or blue ti bead w/lanyard please let me know :p I know the monky has the frags available but looking for a used lower cost one, hah.

all of the omegas on here have me drooling

Back