Week-end Post, What Are You Doing

Today I will be working on another knife. Saturday I will be getting one ready to ship out. Also, need to do some cleaning as well. How about all of you great knife makers? Hope your day will be a great and blessed one. :thumbup:

Dinner tonight with some friends, In the shop on Saturday, and church on Sunday. Then its back to work.

Movies (Wild Hogs) tonight with friends, hard at it in the knife shop all day Saturday, church Sunday morning and play with my youngest grandson Sunday afternoon. Then back to work on Monday. I too wish you all a safe and blessed weekend!

Thats it Ig. Straight to the point, duh! we assumed you would be having a beer. What will you be doing, with your beer? Making a nice Portagee fish stew or possible shearing your toe hair. Drink the beer after these two projects. You don't want to get the two mixed up. Fish stew with Portagee
toe hair:barf:. That makes me a little weak in the knees.

You are definitely on my list of people to see this summer. Prepare:eek: Fred

Thats it Ig. Straight to the point, duh! we assumed you would be having a beer. What will you be doing, with your beer? Making a nice Portagee fish stew or possible shearing your toe hair. Drink the beer after these two projects. You don't want to get the two mixed up. Fish stew with Portagee
toe hair:barf:. That makes me a little weak in the knees.

You are definitely on my list of people to see this summer. Prepare:eek: Fred

Well I am getting ready to go shopping got to pickup more beer and Helen wants a crab boil this weekend. Cook them in beer and the HT'g relish. Oh!!! Baby!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:
Listen I hope you are planning on staying for a few days or weeks. I'll turn you on to some good old Portagee cooking and I'll even buy some good beer. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

Well I am getting ready to go shopping got to pickup more beer and Helen wants a crab boil this weekend. Cook them in beer and the HT'g relish. Oh!!! Baby!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:
Listen I hope you are planning on staying for a few days or weeks. I'll turn you on to some good old Portagee cooking and I'll even buy some good beer. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

Sounds really good Ig. I will bring my own Roleaids.

Fred

today im going to call IG and have him walk me thru applying the itc-100 and making the floor in my forge. while i wait for it all to setup im going to run into town and fill up my propane bottle so i can fire up the burner after i mount the blower. then im going to head to moms so i can get a bit more money from my savings so i can buy some belts and maybe a couple pieces of steel. then its time to start playing with steel. IG make sure you answer your phone so i dont waste this itc-100. :D

If the weather is good I will go out to the camp for some wilderness relaxation, do some work on the new powerhouse for the new generator.

Take in what may be the last good winter weekend, as it is all downhill from here by the looks of the weather forecast. We only have about 8 inches of snow on the ground and the snowmobile trail won't last long at this rate.

If the weather is good I will go out to the camp for some wilderness relaxation, do some work on the new powerhouse for the new generator.

Take in what may be the last good winter weekend, as it is all downhill from here by the looks of the weather forecast. We only have about 8 inches of snow on the ground and the snowmobile trail won't last long at this rate.
From what I see on the weather here its all going your way. But it will get better for long. I have never been up there to Canada but I will get there someday. It's Pretty up there have a great relaxation day at the camp. Remember to be safe and have a blessed day.

For Portugee cooking don't you have to recycle the beer before you cook the crabs in it?

For Portugee cooking don't you have to recycle the beer before you cook the crabs in it?
If you ever pay me a visit I will definitely cater to your taste.:eek: :eek: If that's the way you enjoy them, no problem.:confused: :confused: Do you prefer the recycled beer fresh from the tap or boiled with the crabs?????? HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

From what I see on the weather here its all going your way. But it will get better for long. I have never been up there to Canada but I will get there someday. It's Pretty up there have a great relaxation day at the camp. Remember to be safe and have a blessed day.

Yes it is a pretty country once you get away from the bigger cities. Places like Northwestern Ontario and Northern Manitoba are some of the nicest wilderness regions of the nation. However, the USA has some of the nicest wilderness in the world too.

March is pretty from a winter perspective. Nights are not so cold, and the days are lengthening. One thought though, do not plan on visiting during the latter part of May and June as the biting insects are awful at that time of year.

today i have been working on annealing a leaf spring and bs'ing with my neighbor and having a few beers with him. right now i cant do anything cause im waiting to see if my steel has annealed. if the mix of limestone and ash works ill be happy. if not then im going to buy some vermaculite. i just hope i can start profiling a blade today. so what has everyone been up to today?

Today I finished a Bowie, It's just a test knife so I plan to have some fun with it to see what I can do with it.:D

Did a little work on that sheath today.Helped my buddy fix his wifes car :barf: friggin rusted out brake lines and frozen bleeder screws.Hopefully I can sneak out to the shop early tomorrow and get that sheath ready for stitching.
Sometime tomorrow I am going to see 300 with the wife on IMAX :D it should be nice that way.

Well its Friday and I shiped one out today. Going To Ohio on Sat. and will not be back til Monday. Hope you all have a great week-end.--------------------------------:jerkit:

Back