Welcome back! Current status, known issues, and more.

Well, it seem the BF is a movin' along.:) Now if my ip provider (COX) can keep up.:mad:

355210755_a46d4c777e_o.jpg

Does the new site support higher resolution images? It seems like what I'm seeing is a lot higher resolution than before. It is AMAZING (and no, I didn't just buy glasses or contacts).

Two new color themes added - Default Grey and Default Black. Select by going to the bottom left and trying them out

1619753643046.png
1619753668135.png

The grey REALLY really helps the overall legibility for me, esp at night - THANK YOU!
tiny minor complaint; the page number grey on grey is too close, almost looks blank - but that is really very minor

thanks again, cheers

The grey REALLY really helps the overall legibility for me, esp at night - THANK YOU!
tiny minor complaint; the page number grey on grey is too close, almost looks blank - but that is really very minor

thanks again, cheers
If you are talking about the last page number, I do see what you mean. I'll take a look at it when I can
1619759654064.png

Trying to look up a member; but can't seem to find that option. Tried using search function to find posts by that member - got nothing

Search function doesn't seem to be working properly.

Previous threads posted are no longer listed.

Was busy with work and vacation,came back to new site. It says every pic is to big. Once in awhile it used to happen but won’t let me post picks at all anymore.

Spark Spark just curious, I cannot seem to get the search function to work. Is this a known issue? I dont see if on your list. Thank you for all your hard work!

Back