Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2021!!! . . . . Starting Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 2:00PM Eastern!!! . . Busse Folder Prototype Raffle!!! . . .Huh?

Mine came today! I have participated in a few grab bags and this is definitely the best bag I have received. Really happy with this amazing selection.

- Alpha Regulator with bronze camo finish.
- TGULB (I believe it's a ULB based on the fuller and stock thickness - can someone more knowledgeable please confirm? thanks!) with G10 handles and awesome tiger camo finish.
- Elmax slicer. Honestly this is the nicest slicer I've seen, love the blade shape and the handle is really unique. Micarta with bone and some kind of C-tek/resin inlay.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's scores!

Full set:

View attachment 1707102

Close-up of slicer handle, even better in person:

View attachment 1707111

Let's drink!

View attachment 1707104
Very nice grab bag score!

Well the bag snag came a day early. Was totally unprepaired to stalk the UPS guy.... As always I am very thankful for the pieces I got. Thank you Busse and family.
There was a mix of sizes in the box. Small, mid and large. The CS is Thin.. Tape reads at around 3/32". Not sure I am allowed to have anything that skinny.lol

That being said he are the pic's. Weather is bad, so are the picture.lol. Anybody got a megamandu, with canvas grip?lol

Last edited:
Is that a saw back I see :)

Busse Grab Bag #1 is MIA. Waiting for UPS to wait 9 more days to officially declare it MIA :( and refund the Boss Hog so a new grab bag can be sent out. But on a happy note, grab bag package #2 $3,500 package 9.0 lbs, shipped last Friday, and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Curiously light weight for a such a "large" grab bag..... the suspense is killing me. Woo Hoo!

BTW where are all the pictures of other grab bags. I dont believe for a second only a handful of grab bags were ordered on black Friday, LOL. I'm calling you hogs out! Pics or it didn't happen!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Busse Grab Bag #1 is MIA. Waiting for UPS to wait 9 more days to officially declare it MIA :( and refund the Boss Hog so a new grab bag can be sent out. But on a happy note, grab bag package #2 $3,500 package 9.0 lbs, shipped last Friday, and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Curiously light weight for a such a "large" grab bag..... the suspense is killing me. Woo Hoo!

BTW where are all the pictures of other grab bags. I dont believe for a second only a handful of grab bags were ordered on black Friday, LOL. I'm calling you hogs out! Pics or it didn't happen!

giphy.gif
Sorry for your loss. My order arrived at the house this evening! Alas, I am working out of town through the 2nd. I will open it and bask in the goodness soon, but until then I have to keep strong.

Alright! I tracked down the UPS guy! Grab Bag #2 has arrived safely! What a haul!! It is going to be so hard to decide which ones to keep! The F16 will be going into the stable and my other one will be getting evicted for sure and Elmax #6 as well, as it is gorgeous.

1. CS F-16 - Nuked Black and Neon Green G10 Scales
2. Silent Knight - Dark American Flag Cerakote, Cerakoted Scales
3. A2 Special Edition Gemini - Multicam - Cerakoted Scales
4. P&L Statement - Multicam - Green and black G10 Scales
5. Ergo? Public Defender - black dark and light grey camo - same camo Cerakoted scales - battle grade
6. CS Elmax Slicer - Black resin Handles with bone?
7. CS Elmax Slicer - Canvas? Burlap ?Miacarta? some type of natural insert, mosaic pins
8. CS Elmax Slicer - Canvas? Burlap ?Micarata? Bolster and amazing wood handles, mosaic pins.

2021-12-30-13-20-51.jpg

2021-12-30-13-22-23.jpg

2021-12-30-13-21-59.jpg

2021-12-30-13-21-27.jpg

Last edited:
Back