What are you thankful for? - Giveaway! *UPDATE* Winners Chosen!

I'm in. I'm so very thankful for JESUS CHRSIT coming to redeem us. I am so thankful for my wife and little girl. They mean the world to me. I'm also thankful for all of those who have served our country to keep us free. And something I'm also really grateful for is the LORD touching me I have been seizure free for 46 days now. I am blessed beyond measure

I'm in, thank you for the generous give away.

Right now I'm grateful for the bit of rain we've had the past 24hrs here in Cape Town.

Hopefully the cold front will help extinguish the fires that have been burning up the Garden Route the past 10 days.

I'm not participating in this one, but congratulations on a big 2018 for you!

In. I'm thankful for my friend Beth, my bed and food and this contest and the generosity of the community. And loved ones health.

@t.willy, thank you for sharing your story.

Congratulations on 11 years.

OP, sorry for butting in.

No apology needed!

My hope with this thread was to get people thinking about what they have to be thankful for, even if they didn't post about it. Just wanted to get the gears churning. :)

Life can get incredibly tough and it's just so easy to let everything snowball and take you down... Sometimes you just have to step back look for the good.

I'm very thankful to all of you who have shared their stories so far. You never know who your insights, experiences, and perspective may help. Those of you going through hard times... Keep on keepin' on and know that you have a whole crew of people here rooting for you and many who are willing to do what we can to help!

Last edited:

Congrats to you, along with the
rest of my fellow 'forumulites'
...Is that politically correct ? :rolleyes:
and best of luck.
A very nice & generous G.A.W.
that I would gladly be apart of,
"I'm In" and Thank you for the chance.
I'm just going to say that I am Thankful for the people that keep their
honest values and morals intact. :thumbsup: B.T.B.

Last edited:
Bump for the last couple days of the GAW!

P.S.
Thank you for all the congratulations in the thread! <3

Not an entry but I wanted to bump the thread and thank Fixall Fixall for a great contest. Seeing everyone else share what they’re thankful for has reminded me of how blessed I am.

This thread has been a great read! Thanks for an awesome contest!

Great thread! I am going to contribute but not in the drawing, please.
2 years ago my wife of 28+ years received a double lung transplant! She is still with me today! The single best part of my life. That is what I am thankful for this and every year!
This is a special and unique forum.
Resized_20180923_200141_6107.jpg

Great thread! I am going to contribute but not in the drawing, please.
2 years ago my wife of 28+ years received a double lung transplant! She is still with me today! The single best part of my life. That is what I am thankful for this and every year!
This is a special and unique forum.
View attachment 1018187
God Bless you both. How wonderful.

I'm in! Thanks for sharing your generosity with us. I actually havent posted in a while, mostly been lurking. I'm thankful for a awesome community that shares the same affinity for sharp pointy things as myself. Best of luck to all!

I'm in and thank you for doing this. My son in law had a near fatal motorcycle accident in June, things were very touch and go for months. He was in a coma and needed a craniotomy to relieve the pressure on his brain. He finally came out of the coma after several weeks, then had months of rehab and I'm happy to say that as of today he is nearly back to normal. Needless to say, I'm very thankful for his recovery!

Gonna close this down in about two hours to select the winners. :)

Alright... The winners have been randomly chosen using an online random name selector and are as follows:

Membership Giveaway Winners:
Gold Membership - Buickrob Buickrob
Basic Membership - needler420 needler420
Basic Membership - @Brhowser87
Basic Membership - M mec003

Knife/Tools Giveaway Winners:
Spyderco Delica V-Toku2 Sprint - BD_01 BD_01
Spyderco Tri-Angle SharpMaker - @JJ_Colt45
ORIA 56 Bit Set and Wiha Stubby - @barrabas74

The Gold and Basic Memberships have already been given out to the winners of the membership giveaway, and I have sent messages to the winners of the knife/tools giveaway asking for their mailing address ( needler420 needler420 your inbox is full). :)

All physical prizes will be mailed out first thing Tuesday (if I am given a shipping address in time) and I will provide tracking.

Congrats again to all the winners and thank you to everyone who entered for indulging me with my little giveaway and sharing with us.

Have a great night/day BladeForums and a wonderful Thanksgiving!

<3
Brian

Wow! This is amazing! Thanks so much! The membership is really cool prize for a giveaway. Really appreciated!

Back