What are you waiting on, And what did you get last?

Rodent 6 finally came in. It's massive. Not that much longer than the Ratmandu, and the grip is virtually identical except for the upper thumb ramp extends into the upper guard. It feels better in the hand in a choked up grip (index finger in the choil) because of the upper guard, IMO. But with the thickness of the blade, it just feels massive. Probably not going to nudge out the Ratmandu in general chores, but for the heavier duty, or camping/woods wandering, it will probably be my preferred. Need to thin out the edge just a little, though. Right now, I think it could cut through fence wire! Great for a combat blade, not so necessary for me. Paid to customize it with desert sage, stayed with black micarta. No pics right now.

So I have a Busse TGLB and a Swamp Rat RMD, I finally added a SYKCO Safety Mutt to the collection to round out the Busse brands!

Well, in a nutshell...
Thursday afternoon, at the post office I collected these from the Cabo Wabo KnoboGanzaaa:
#4 Ratweiler Prototype
#30 Ratmandu Variant
#22 Rodent 5 Variant

And yesterday evening Lexi sent me this:
"Congratulations!
You scored in the recent Blade Ganza!!

Infi Rmd with tan canvas
Indi Rmd with black G10
Infi Rmd with blue/black G10"

My top choices and again all Rats, all good!! :D:thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers, Arnt

Well my birthday RMD was delivered yesterday. Tanker Grey with black canvas and they actually took the time to put a little birthday card in there. This truly is the best knife company on the planet.

Thank you so much Josh and crew!!!

The timing couldn't have been any better because Thursday night I was splitting some birch up so my wife and I could have a fire and broke the tip right off the knife I was using at the time so now that knife is about 1/2 inch shorter with a flat tip :). Now that I have a Rat in the house again she is going to expect me to make a fire every night.

Waiting on my Infimandu right now :) Last I got was a used RMD from the Exchange.

I just got my chopweiler back from getting some edge work done....... It was already great... But now it bites deeper than ever and cleanly shaves hair with no issues. Also got my comp cutter back from getting tuned up as well and it's also performing excellent. Keffeler did an amazing job on both them.

Why is this not surprising, Andy soon enough you will own all of these ever made!!!
.... I am working on it....but some people resist my persistent offers to re-home unloved ASH1s !!! There were two exchanged on the EX here while I was in the bush that should have been MINE..!!! ;) LOL

Back