What Benchmade do you have on the way?

Here's a few photos, as a followup, of the knife...with a silver split arrow and smoother scales it looks pretty good:

P1000403_zps4e320349.jpg

P1000405_zps428c4c11.jpg

P1000410_zps18ba34e8.jpg

P1000411_zps78acc798.jpg

P1000409_zps2011fe32.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Looks good. I would have done the same thing, but I carry all my knives in CRK calfskin pouches now. Got tired of them getting scratched up, and destroying my phone by being clipped in my pocket.

I've got a 710 in M4 flavor on the way. This will be my first knife with steel that ranks above S30V. Very anxious!

Taking a step back........
741 Onslaught's. Satin P/E and Black P/E both in the mail.
Figured I better get these NIB before thay all dry up.
No idea why I waited so long as I prefer larger folders.:thumbup:

I have a black and white S30V custom Griptilian that could be arriving any time now... I ordered it February 8th, if anyone was wondering about their turnaround time. It's listed as "On Vehicle for Delivery Today". It could literally be here any minute... The anticipation almost hurts.

Taking a step back........
741 Onslaught's. Satin P/E and Black P/E both in the mail.
Figured I better get these NIB before thay all dry up.
No idea why I waited so long as I prefer larger folders.:thumbup:

Got the 741's today.
530's & 710's last week.

DSC09327_zps755042f0.jpg

DSC09310_zps39a39b9e.jpg

710D2 should be on the way along with a pink 556!

A target of opportunity Nagara made it here first though. That one was ordered Sunday night, arrived today. Awesome work on the seller's part!

710 D2 ordered last night and on the way, thanks to NG VI for the heads up on a great price! Can't wait for this one!! I think this will be my main edc for a long time.

A 943! I like those quite a bit, if I hadn't found the deal I did on the 710 that might have been my first one.

Mromeo mine came in the mail this afternoon, good Lord is it a large knife! Someone described it as seeming like a 'work' knife, and the term feels right for it. It isn't heavy for the size at all, it's pretty trim, the blade is gigantic for the size of the handle, and the handle feels interesting so far.

Glad you have one incoming!

A 943! I like those quite a bit, if I hadn't found the deal I did on the 710 that might have been my first one.

Mromeo mine came in the mail this afternoon, good Lord is it a large knife! Someone described it as seeming like a 'work' knife, and the term feels right for it. It isn't heavy for the size at all, it's pretty trim, the blade is gigantic for the size of the handle, and the handle feels interesting so far.

Glad you have one incoming!

thats awesome, man...I can't wait for mine! how long did it take for yours to arrive? I'm reeeeeeaaallly hoping mine comes in today. I've never ordered from that company before and they didn't provide tracking information or a ship date or anything like that.

I hope you like the 943. I miss mine, but I'm confident the 710 will be what I've been searching for.

Back