What did you do with your CRK today?

Accidentally left in my shorts pocket while my shorts were soaking to remove the stains from my bike's saddle. I like it, but wish I had more choice in the matter.

That's pretty cool looking actually. Was there bleach or something in there?

Not sure, my girlfriend mixed it up while I was in the shower. Guessing Tide and must be some Oxyclean with how dark it got. No harm done other than it got really gritty, had to clean it after. Lockbar side must have been cleaner, since the coloring isn't as blotchy.

Not sure, my girlfriend mixed it up while I was in the shower. Guessing Tide and must be some Oxyclean with how dark it got. No harm done other than it got really gritty, had to clean it after. Lockbar side must have been cleaner, since the coloring isn't as blotchy.

Wipe down scales with wd40, try it.

I was just wondering. Since so many of us use our knives to open the packaging our new knives arrive with, how did we open the package our first knife came in?

I was just wondering. Since so many of us use our knives to open the packaging our new knives arrive with, how did we open the package our first knife came in?

Very difficult-ly. Most likely. Like the chicken and egg......

Mostly just enjoyed it's build quality, opened and closed it a few hundred times and then cut a Styrofoam food container in half to use the lid as a plate. Must be my day off from work :cool:

I put it to good use, freeing 2 more Sebs from their shipping box prisons! :D

GrapevineInUse_zpsz07tezat.jpg

GrapevineInUse2_zpskm3ywfin.jpg

Dropped it in a parking lot and someone swiped it.

I'm sorry for your loss.

There was a fairly recent thread here where the OP was certain he dropped it in a field. He used a metal detector, weed eater, and everything else he could try. His neighbor found it in their driveway. Another one found it clipped to his seatbelt a great while later. Hopefully yours will turn up somewhere. Don't give up hope.

Back on topic, my WC Zaan spent way to much time as my therapy tool on the strop. Sharp as hell now though.

Dropped it in a parking lot and someone swiped it.

Sorry to hear man. Hopefully it will show up somewhere. Like clipped to something in the car.

I thought I lost an Emerson about 10 years ago. I looked high and low for it. I was sure it was lost in the grocery store parking lot. The next day I went out to the garage to get a Pepsi, and it was clipped to the case of Pepsi!! It un-clipped itself from my pocket and onto the case of Pop when I picked it up.

Hope you find it!

Tired of bad knife restaurant.

DSC_0193_zpsgyzgnqi2.jpg

I think restaurants have bad knifes to prevent people from hurting themselves. At least, that's the only good reason I can come up with for why I have never been to a place that had sharp knives...

Just curious, how do you clean your Sebenza after that meal?

I carried my birthday knife, a large box elder in a slip sheath in my suit to my grandpas funeral. (The one in my avatar)

Back