What did you do with your CRK today?

To celebrate a successful first day with the 25, I used it to break some whiskey out of the box 😄
5D061B69-8E64-465A-BEC9-6B9F29A97A1E_zpsli73llou.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I gotta remember to take more pics with my small 21, yesterday I used it in replacing the front shocks on my Lil' Red, my antique 1989 Ford Ranger, I used it to cut the rubber bushings on the top of the shock mount where the rubber bushing goes through the frame.

And today I used it to make lunch.

I still haven't done anything with my Diamond Plate Graphic small 21 other than fondle it as it has no marks on it at all, last time I used it was to open birthday mail as it has the same birthday as me I thought it was an appropriate task, (thanks to a member here at BFC who saw I was looking for a birthday Sebenza and traded me so I could get one.

Here's a pic of the two the day they met...

10407351_10155423032670727_272867483255591453_n.jpg

Not sure I am smart enough to figure out how to add an image, but here goes an attempt. The little girl held her own in a tough crowd for a knife.

IMG_0886_zpsty77irzb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love that Diamond Plate and plan to get one after I acquire a large micarta 21.

On topic, I opened some fireworks as well as some rib-eye packaging with my new Micarta 25. Light duty but still performed admirably.

Love that Diamond Plate and plan to get one after I acquire a large micarta 21.

On topic, I opened some fireworks as well as some rib-eye packaging with my new Micarta 25. Light duty but still performed admirably.

I had a DP in the past. It's probably the grippiest Seb I've ever held, a great user.

Great day, I actually got to use my knife to cut banding material at work instead of just a few envelopes when I get home! Man was made for the wild, not for cubicles.

Used my CF DT Small 21 to strip some wires and mend a connection, then cut stray strands that my kitten has lifted from the carpet :rolleyes: I've been running my edge based on some discussion with unit some month prior, regarding high polished edges that retain considerable bite. I've done it through his suggested grit progression and strokes and am never let down with how disgustingly sharp the edge gets and stays.

Back