What kind of folder do you carry?

my preference is for the main blade to be spear point with a long nick, but I wouldn't kick it outta bed for eating crackers. Thanks for the link!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yeah, I just got the notification email that they were back in stock, except that they were'nt. Grats to the folks that managed to snag one - I signed up for notifications again...

Shows as in-stock again! Maybe an error / glitch or possibly a cancellation? I hope that you get this message in the nick of time. Lamina now shows as sold-out!

Last edited:
Shows only one avail as of 12:15 US PST on Monday 1/28/2019. Their price even with Intl. shipping added in is about $15 better than GPKnives with added Domestic shipping :confused:
That's not too bad a deal then. International shipping can take a while, but so can restocking on other sites. Lamnia has pretty competitive prices in some products, best knife store in northern Europe that I know of.

Lamnia's total price incl shipping was $86.09 which is actually a bit more than I paid to GP Knives.

.....You all have posted some seriously nice blades...so many to enjoy..
...Had I been thinkin straight when I sent this in for it's only and last spa I would have ordered a damascus blade, double lugged..
..In the meantime this is my only folder and I am very happy to carry it everyday..
d.o.b. july,8,2014
Screenshot_20190129-014306_Gallery[1].jpg

Received this yesterday. The blade finish is actually satin sans the dark reflection from my fat belly:

GN9yscs.jpg

How’s the action this? Got my name on the list either way, I believe this will be a winner in the EDC category.;)

^ It's a lot of knife for the price. Is my Boker Roundhouse perfect? No, there's a bit of blade play with the blade being slightly off-centered but that's me being extra critical specially if compared to my Shiros some of which are 10 fold in cost! I don't have any issues with taking my Wiha set to it to disassemble and then reassemble more to my liking, something which I would not do with my Shiros because they don't take Wiha tool bits anyway :p

How’s the action this? Got my name on the list either way, I believe this will be a winner in the EDC category.;)

Just to elaborate a bit more:

The action is great; it can flip out like a rocket and closes well (some gravity assistance is needed) for a flipper which runs on washers. In the past year I had received Spyderco folders which had the same sorta ailments out of the box (a Lum Tanto and a PM2 M4-DLC) but then again they were 2+ times the price, in the $200 or over price bracket when a bit more QC would be expected. I have none of such concerns or angsts with this EDC which I actually plan to beat on :)

P.S. Really easy peasy fix! The LA side hardware was just slightly loose, so tightened and no more blade play and also the blade moved a bit more toward the center :)

Case in point: if yours also comes like mine just assume that it's Lorien with a screw loose :p :D

Last edited:
Back