What kind of folder do you carry?

Cold Steel XL voyager Tanto. Half serrated.

I like big cold steel folders. Just in case any of you out there want to send me a nice present while I take the next year or so paying off consumer debt instead of spending money on sruff that I like.

The 4 max looks very nice. Hint hint.

Cold Steel XL voyager Tanto. Half serrated.

I like big cold steel folders. Just in case any of you out there want to send me a nice present while I take the next year or so paying off consumer debt instead of spending money on sruff that I like.

The 4 max looks very nice. Hint hint.

If it helps, they're coming out with a cheaper version of the 4 Max for 2020...called the 4 Max Scout

n2dvD0K.jpg

Have fun at Disney Land Chip! Let us know what you think about Rise of the Resistance. :thumbsup::) WValtakis WValtakis
It opens next weekend:( But in reality, even if it was opening this weekend I probably wouldn't even attempt that madness...we're skipping February but we'll be back in March when it's died down a bit.

Smuggler's Run is pretty damn fun though:)

It opens next weekend:( But in reality, even if it was opening this weekend I probably wouldn't even attempt that madness...we're skipping February but we'll be back in March when it's died down a bit.

Smuggler's Run is pretty damn fun though:)

Yeah I hear ya brother. It opened in Orlando on December 5, but I’m not even going to attempt it until next winter maybe. :D

Back