What kind of folder do you carry?

Picked up a Pirahna X this week. Really liking it.
9lItfyI.jpg

Everyone is grabbing one of these, I'm reall tempted but I just bought an XM18 skinny and I've gotta pay down the CC haha. so tempting, I love the mirror blade.

Are you talking about the R.H. limited edition (COVID) skinny skinner? This is the one supposed to be assembled by The Man himself. Curious what you think of the skinny skinner when you have it in hand.
No sir. The Pirahna Virus. I got out of my Hinderers for some more CRKs. Although I am really interested about the Skinny Skinner also because I love that blade shape. :D

Are you talking about the R.H. limited edition (COVID) skinny skinner? This is the one supposed to be assembled by The Man himself. Curious what you think of the skinny skinner when you have it in hand.

No sir. The Pirahna Virus. I got out of my Hinderers for some more CRKs. Although I am really interested about the Skinny Skinner also because I love that blade shape. :D
ErocSD ErocSD

I managed to nab one of those skinny skinners. They just did a 2nd batch and it sold out in 14 seconds or something crazy, but word is there will be some more coming. Whitty is awesome, great service as always.

I got it thinking it was going to be a quick sale if I didn't like it, RHK tend not to sit for long on the marketplace so it was a safe bet. The skinner has never been attractive to me, it was kind of my least favorite of the RHK blade shapes. I just love my other skinnies so much I was excited to try another skinny and being assembled by Rick made it that much better.

Come to about a week now carrying it, I am hooked. I love this thing! It has the extra weight in front to flip that much better and then drop shut smoothly and quickly. the extra blade and belly are even better than my sheepsfoot.

Needless to say I love it, It is now my favorite XM-18, even over my all black DLC with burlap scales. If you can get one I'd recommend it!

8D4ZvQah.jpg

dyfoTsum.jpg

Back