What knife have you owned the longest?

It was a suncraft seki fruit paring knife that I just posted in a gaw this summer on bf.

I've had the same Parker 4" butterfly knife for 25 years. I got it when I was 13. It's all stainless, has curved handles, and has an eagle on the blade holding a banner in its beak that says "gypsy". It's in my nightstand.

I have a scar on my middle finger that I got the day I bought it, too.

I have the same exact story right up to the scar on the middle finger. Mine is on my thumb. Still flip that knife once in a while.

Some Case folder I got for my 8th birthday. 26 years old. My dad has it now though, I never used it.

Kershaw black colt 2. Got it from my dad when I turned 12. Still have it to this day and still gutting deer. I followed that up with the first knife I bought a kershaw whirl wind. Still have it and love that knife. Now my edc is a ZT 0550. I'm a kershaw fan to say the least!

Some old Schrade knife I got as a kid. Its probably over 30 years old. I have it in some junk drawer. I had forgotten about it until I saw this thread. I should dig it out and clean it up :)

1973 Buck 112 at age 12. Still use it all the time.

IMG_4136_zps0eee107e.jpg

I've posted about this one before---my most "near and dear" knife of all i own. Bought it in 1970 when I was just 8 years old, with a combination of my allowance and money earned from mowing lawns.

Still carried from time to time. Earned (not forced) patina and honest "pocket worn" red bone covers :thumbup:

p32600932.jpg

p32201002.jpg

Paul

Not my oldest knife, but the one I've had the longest. I bought it new 34 years ago after graduating from high school.

Case%2520Barlow%2520Closed.jpg

Last edited:
Back