What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Yep, those are collaborations with Emerson designs in addition to the wave. Been doing them for years.
Ah, thanks. I remember seeing a bunch of knives pop up in 2014, with the wave feature (got the ZT0620CF when it was released, and have been EDC'ing it since).

I thought maybe the patent had expired or something. I just found the link on Google where Ernie was talking about the partnership with Kershaw.

Could've sworn I saw a Spyderco model with that feature too. And I definitely recall Cold Steel producing a few models with a large thumb plate that produced the same effect... ;)

Ah, thanks. I remember seeing a bunch of knives pop up in 2014, with the wave feature (got the ZT0620CF when it was released, and have been EDC'ing it since).

I thought maybe the patent had expired or something. I just found the link on Google where Ernie was talking about the partnership with Kershaw.

Could've sworn I saw a Spyderco model with that feature too. And I definitely recall Cold Steel producing a few models with a large thumb plate that produced the same effect... ;)

There was a waved endura and I think either a matriarch or civilian that were licensed. As far as cold steel? They've always been above board so I can't imagine they or Lynn would do anything shady. :p

There was a waved endura and I think either a matriarch or civilian that were licensed. As far as cold steel? They've always been above board so I can't imagine they or Lynn would do anything shady. :p
Well, technically speaking, thumb disks and thumb plates have been around for some time, as alternatives to thumb studs for flicking a folder open.

CS simply made theirs a little larger, making it easy to snag in the pocket corner when drawing it, producing the same effect as the wave hook.

Need a medium sized kukri. Maybe 8-9” blade. Easier to carry and use for smaller knife functions. Decent chopping power in a smallish package. :D

Need a CPK design folder. Something to compete / rival the Shiros and Grimsmos.
Tight tolerances, Delta 3v, lightweight for the size. :eek:

Need a 13-14” long .125-.150” tk Ultra Light Chopper. :cool:

Need the CPK Keffeler 2 handed short sword. 20” blade, 2”+ blade height, .25” tk and fullered. :mad:

You can actually do that? I've never done business with CPK, but if I could do that, it would be nice to not have to stalk the forums for a sale notice.

The fk2 field knife will most likely suit your needs. You will have to wait for a pre order thread on here, add your name, pay, and wait whilst they are built.
Will be a great knife

Need a medium sized kukri. Maybe 8-9” blade. Easier to carry and use for smaller knife functions. Decent chopping power in a smallish package. :D

Need a CPK design folder. Something to compete / rival the Shiros and Grimsmos.
Tight tolerances, Delta 3v, lightweight for the size. :eek:

Need a 13-14” long .125-.150” tk Ultra Light Chopper. :cool:

Need the CPK Keffeler 2 handed short sword. 20” blade, 2”+ blade height, .25” tk and fullered. :mad:
A Collaboration between Nathan and Dr. Dan, would be expensive and a TRUE GRAIL IMO:thumbsup: I would definitely Be in for 1 of these:D

Need the CPK Keffeler 2 handed short sword. 20” blade, 2”+ blade height, .25” tk and fullered.:cool:

Hi, Nathan, what about a better version of the Strider DUB but in a form that is friendly for concealed carry(neck/in pocket)?
You seem to have covered everything else pretty well!
Thank you

I believe that Nathan only offers the TeroTuf handle scales with black liners. Thinking of it, I don't recall seeing any other color but black liners! What do you take Nathan for? The Moorseville fashionista?!

:D

We need a Carothers chefs knife more than any other kind of knife ever. It would be the most sought after knife for years to come. A 1.0 thick 8-10” 4V chefs knife. Then the rest of family could know why we are on this forum all the time in search of the unobtainable!!
Soon after the release. they will be members of Bf’s as well. Waiting for the next Carothers kitchen cutlery edition knife. :)

We need a Carothers chefs knife more than any other kind of knife ever. It would be the most sought after knife for years to come. A 1.0 thick 8-10” 4V chefs knife. Then the rest of family could know why we are on this forum all the time in search of the unobtainable!!
Soon after the release. they will be members of Bf’s as well. Waiting for the next Carothers kitchen cutlery edition knife. :)

I would just like to voice my support for the idea of a CPK Chef's Knife.

I could definitely use one+ of these.

And then a CPK paring knife.

Back