What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

You guys know I read all of these comments, right? And I'm easily distracted?

right now the white board has the Utility Fighter, the Field Knife 2, the Medium Chopper, the DEK1, a dagger and a folder. And a skinner. And a kukri. And KOD knife. And a hawk. And a gents folder. And an itty bitty pocket fixed blade. And an integral Shiv. But now I want to make a chef knife.

autocollant_psychotique_souriant-r208db80a3fe7465c9b74b7d18644799d_v9waf_8byvr_152.jpg

right now the white board has the Utility Fighter, the Field Knife 2, the Medium Chopper, the DEK1, a dagger and a folder. And a skinner. And a kukri. And KOD knife. And a hawk. And a gents folder. And an itty bitty pocket fixed blade. And an integral Shiv. But now I want to make a chef knife.

autocollant_psychotique_souriant-r208db80a3fe7465c9b74b7d18644799d_v9waf_8byvr_152.jpg

Aw, c'mon, you just start happy hour too early. You can get two or three extra models fit into the end of that whiteboard, can'tcha?:D:D

Helluva lineup NTM! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I am looking forward to all future CPK offerings. Though I wouldn't mind seeing the KOD knife jump a spot or three... just not before the dagger ;)

I bet a majority of those who have not been around here long presume that Lorien "speaks" only in short bursts, when you view most of his posts. But au contraire mon frere, he is most scentient, with the capacity to wow you with lengthy discourse and erudition, should he wish. I have seen the words, and they are good.:D

I bet a majority of those who have not been around here long presume that Lorien "speaks" only in short bursts, when you view most of his posts. But au contraire mon frere, he is most scentient, with the capacity to wow you with lengthy discourse and erudition, should he wish. I have seen the words, and they are good.:D

:)so nice of you, Bob, thanks:)

Awesome! Like to carry a short blade but a 4 finger handle please!

Back