1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

What Spydie do you have on the way???

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by combatjiujitsu, Aug 28, 2012.

1. xICEMANx

xICEMANx Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Blue Tenacious, Pimped Tenacious, Caly 3.5 CF, and Chaparral.

2. Melektau

Melektau Banned BANNED

Jan 19, 2013
    Dragonfly zdp189 steel and cant wait like a schoolgirl in a new dress

3. Mountain Mike

Mountain Mike

Aug 9, 2011
    While not on order any longer, I received my Delica 4 with
    Emerson opener in the mail yesterday. Shockingly, it looks like
    it will unseat my Para 2 as my primary edc!

4. buccsfan10

buccsfan10

Sep 21, 2012
    My newest is a rock lobster and currently i don't have anymore coming but im always on the lookout for used ones at a a good price and always have a few new ones in mind also.

[​IMG]

5. KrisOK

KrisOK

Oct 17, 2012
    Just found a Kopa with Evrina (Man-made Ivory) scales for a reasonable price. It will be my first Kopa. I hope it doesn't end up making me look for the other 16 versions of the Kopa :eek:

6. humblerodent

humblerodent Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    I'm on a Spydie binge.

Sage 1 and 3 arrived yesterday
    Sage 4 arrived today
    Sage 2 in transit
    Gayle Bradley Air shipping tomorrow

7. Armithius

Armithius

Feb 24, 2013
    I actually somehow managed to stumble upon a brown Para 2 in S35VN (my first PM2!) a few days ago, that should arrive I'm hoping tomorrow. Glad I scooped it up when I found it too, because the stock was depleted in about an hour, haha. I'm still amazed at how hard these things are to find. I'm rather excited to see what all the fuss is about.

8. Jim malone

Jim malone

May 25, 2007
    edited

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  9. NinjaRyder0920

NinjaRyder0920 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Just got mine. Great choice!
    [​IMG]

10. jacobwilson99

jacobwilson99

Jan 6, 2012
    Police 3 should be here tomorrow.
    Caly 3.5 SB should be back from the factory this week.

11. rg02

rg02 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Keeping on my titanium liner lock kick----- I have a NIB Titanium Millie on the way :D

12. TheSharpLife74

TheSharpLife74

Oct 30, 2012
    Got a Chokwe coming!!!
    Really excited for this one:D

EDIT: just checked YouTube inbox and found out that I won a acid etched ladybug!!! So have that on the way as well!!!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  13. ElCabre

ElCabre

Dec 20, 2011
    Got bit by the bug !:D I have the Ulize , Chokwe & LG Bob Lum on the way . . . which should hold me up for a while. Until the Karahawk comes out , does anyone know when and where to get it ?:eek: And thanks everyone for all the vast information in this forum .

14. clockman

clockman

Jan 14, 2009
    I have a lnib PM 2 in XHP coming in the mail tomorrow. Not sure how much pocket time I'll give it tho. I just got a m390 PM 2 recently. I like it a lot.

15. PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze

Mar 8, 2010
    Southard should be here by Friday. Excited to try it out after reading so much about it.

16. Dabakr

Dabakr

Mar 7, 2013
    y2/ manix g-10*

held off on the Manix2 because I am so pleased with the Persistence(blue) that it covers the bases for my desire for both the Sage3 and Manix2 for a while. Te Yojimbo should cover ALL the rest of what I wanted in an edc. can't wait.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  17. perchjerk

perchjerk Gold Member Gold Member

May 27, 2009
    Outside of family and Friends my life is consumed with two things... Duck hunting during the season and fishing the rest of the year (salt). So I decided to get a pacific salt. It seems to be the prefect blade considering both my hobbies are water based. Should be here Thursday. I'm pretty pumped about this one.

18. 3f8

3f8

Mar 5, 2013
    I wish it was on the way. It is sort of. Put in a pre-order for a Karahawk. It's a long way to Sept. I'm ready Mr. G

19. Dabakr

Dabakr

Mar 7, 2013
    Just orderd a Yojimbo2 after about 2 weeks of research and hemming and hawing back and forth between a Manix2, SuperLeaf, Sage3(ilove it) and the totally unique and I am hoping-versatile Y2. Compression lock, and forward grip blade with full power to tip. Should be a perfect edc. Hope so anyway.

20. The-Stig

The-Stig

Jul 7, 2012
    Just ordered a Brad Southard flipper. Can't friggin wait!