What Spydie do you have on the way???

I was quick in ordering a Para 2 as soon as I got an email that it was in stock and its sitting in my mailbox at home right now. I have a Para 1 in D2 that hasn't really left my safe so I'm excited to get this much hyped knife.

Tom

I was quick in ordering a Para 2 as soon as I got an email that it was in stock and its sitting in my mailbox at home right now. I have a Para 1 in D2 that hasn't really left my safe so I'm excited to get this much hyped knife.

Tom

I didn't get the same email apparently! Mind sharing?

Excited to have a second Chokwe coming in from a trade.
It has a flamed lock side, so I'm going to switch that to my knife, then put an Orange scale on the one coming in and trade the Orange/Bead Blast Chokwe folder for another Spyder of some sort.

By doing all of that I'll have my Toxic Green/Flamed Chokwe. =]

I didn't get the same email apparently! Mind sharing?

I signed up to be notified when they would go in stock on several websites. I'm not sure what the rules are on this forum for posting the name of the company but they also have an M4 mini-grip preorder posted in the dealers section.

Tom

I signed up to be notified when they would go in stock on several websites. I'm not sure what the rules are on this forum for posting the name of the company but they also have an M4 mini-grip preorder posted in the dealers section.

Tom

No wonder i was confused. I was supposed to get an email from them. Guess i typed it wrong our something. That was the first site i checked as soon as i saw it.

Sold off a few sharp things that were sitting around, not getting any use.... only to funnel that money into a Tuff :rolleyes:

I went from initially hating the the aesthetics to absolutely loving the thoughtfulness / engineering of the design once I got past the looks........ these are Spydercos after all........ form follows function....... you'd think I'd get the hint after all this time! :D

Some pics from the seller to keep your eyes entertained:

a4tvs5.jpg

23hszu9.jpg

^ It was either that or a Z-WEAR Strider SNG (Z-WEAR is a close analog to CPM-3V)..... I think I got the better knife :)

(the extra $170 in my pocket ain't bad either!)

My niece in Afghanistan was able to locate a pair of Native Tan's for me. I am now the proud soon to be recipient of the Opertion Enduring Freedom, and New Dawn Spydie's. While I may not be a fan of folders that aren't lockbacks, these two will just find a nice spot in my safe.

Just ordered a purple FFG Endura 4 to celebrate the arrival of Spring, of course.

Last edited:
Warrior FB25PSBK (Satin Plain Edge)
My second Spyderco, and first fixed blade. (Also have a Southard, which is currently my favorite knife.)

Sold off a few sharp things that were sitting around, not getting any use.... only to funnel that money into a Tuff :rolleyes:

I went from initially hating the the aesthetics to absolutely loving the thoughtfulness / engineering of the design once I got past the looks........ these are Spydercos after all........ form follows function....... you'd think I'd get the hint after all this time! :D

Some pics from the seller to keep your eyes entertained:

23hszu9.jpg

That is a very nice looking knife. I was intrigued by the Schempp Rock and needed a fixed blade, but I gather they stopped making them in H1 steel so I opted for the Warrior. I really love the fit and finish of the Taichung-made knives. It's just awesome.

Since I can't find a PM 2 yet, it is a Chapparal. I wanted a small knife with carbon fiber scales. It will arrive Wednesday.

Back