What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

20210921-100428.jpg

Well, we need groceries so, we're headed to town pretty soon to the Holiday Market and something to eat at the Brass Rail. The fire at the Wagon Wheel Cafe wasn't terribly bad and the owner says they ought to be griddle ready by tomorrow afternoon so, Chicken Fried Steak should be available when we go to town Thursday. Today, I'll be totin the Remington again - just something I like about this knife.

1632236962328.png

Well, we need groceries so, we're headed to town pretty soon to the Holiday Market and something to eat at the Brass Rail. The fire at the Wagon Wheel Cafe wasn't terribly bad and the owner says they ought to be griddle ready by tomorrow afternoon so, Chicken Fried Steak should be available when we go to town Thursday. Today, I'll be totin the Remington again - just something I like about this knife.

View attachment 1644593
That's great! My place is still down. Fortunately there's another good one across the street.

Fantastic! Scales are just...right👍🏼
Thanks. When I got that one a while back it had some bad sandpaper work on the main blade. I made it a little better and then it sat around for a while. Last night I sharpened it. I think I’ll like it more once it has a nice patina that mostly covers up the alterations that happened to the blades. It’s tight and snappy with some nice bones though, good thing that wasn’t messed up.

Three great ones!
That is a great looking Cudgel my friend . Knife ain't too bad either . I am home and in much less pain than I had with the Right Knee . I am not sure you understand what I told you on the phone this morning , so here goes again . I tried to get into Blade Forums and some GEC Dealers through Yahoo and Google on my phone last night and was unable to . I could get into some Case sites . I just tried to do it on my home computer and was able to access Blade Forums and Dealers on it , SO IT MUST BE THE PHONE COMPANY WHO IS HOSED UP . I needed to talk knives with somebody this morning and I am glad you were there Jeff .
I still do not have a knife , or knives , in my pocket , but if I did , it would be these today for just laying around the house .

Harry

Back