What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Very nice. This maker’s cover choices often resonate with me. There’s one currently for sale with a multicolor rag micarta that looks amazing. I wish I could pull the trigger….
Do IT, Willem's knives just get better! This was my very first one from him, his "K'roo Klip" was inspired by an old Remington Pattern, goes great with the dogleg handle.thumbnail_20180209_125936.jpgCopy of RemBladesCat.jpg

bellmammothpruner-1.jpg
Wow does Charlie Bell do amazing work.

The amazing Black Jack by Waynorth Cutlery on a Friday.
OM55hje.jpg
Such a fabulous knife Taylor, I've enjoyed carrying mine today :) :thumbsup:
A super cool pair of black beauties to go with your coffee, Jack; have a great Friday! :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Many thanks JJ, you too my friend :) :thumbsup:
Nicely done Jack! great minds think a like.
Thanks pal! :D :) :thumbsup:
Toting the two Lambs today with mostly black covers (horn and Jack Black ebony.) :)
What a wonderful way to end the week JJ :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I'm just sorting out a few things for my walk tomorrow :) Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

ZkkH3EE.jpg

ZkkH3EE.jpg
Oh yea me too. It needs to be carried more. I plan on throwing a lamb in my pocket later today after work. No football game this….probably will be my ebony Guardians Knife.

Many thanks JJ, you too my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thanks pal! :D :) :thumbsup:

What a wonderful way to end the week JJ :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I'm just sorting out a few things for my walk tomorrow :) Have a great weekend everyone :thumbsup:

ZkkH3EE.jpg
Nice combination. For some reason, I had thought you were anti-Opinel, so nice to see one in the mix for you.

… Have you considered lowering the kick a wee bit so the tip rides safely inside?

Hey Jeff, thanks for the info. I had considered that in the past, but then another knife came in, and then another… and, well, I never did anything about it. I may get back to it at some point, but I had some concern at the time about how much I’d need to drop it to keep my fingers safe.

Strangely, I carried that same knife for quite a few months without incident, but then had the two mishaps one right after the other. Bottom line is user error, I probably should just be more careful what direction I drop it in my pocket!

Back