What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Johnnythefox Johnnythefox Good idea that, will put my kitchen magnetic knife strip to use for this sometime.:)

WNX8Fyb.jpg

That work you did turned out great. 👍 I hope it fixed your pins to your liking. I’m looking forward to mine coming next week hopefully.
Thanks Sacto, it did, I’m really enjoying it. 😊👍
Today I carried this Case peanut that I got for Christmas one year from the Cattlemen’s Livestock Market.
dqb2dzq.jpg
That’s a cool little knife, looks like your pup thinks so too! 😎👍
I agree Gary, the darker bone is definitely more attractive in my opinion :thumbsup: Well done

gQp4qGa.jpg
Thanks Jack, have a great “double barlow” Sunday. 😊👍

I have been totin all these this morning along with my always in the pocket alox SAK.
I finished off the handle on the black one,can you see the join?
smoothed of and oiled the handle on my Spanish knife that I got on my road trip this year,It’s basic but very nice snap and good to use.
Then I thought I may as well put another few coats on my trapper,which I must add has quickly become a favourite.

Then I realised a good place to dry them was on my magnetic tool rack 😁

That Lambsfoot repair worked out pretty good :) :thumbsup:
The big one is a Methodist church knife.
vihJojY.jpg
With a corkscrew?! :eek: ;) :D :thumbsup:
It was very nice. :)
Always good to see a large group of high school kids work together, play together, and behave the way you expect... band kids are great.

That's a real beauty, Jack. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Sounds good mate :) Thank you, it was a very kind gift from JJ Cahill JJ Cahill :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, have a great “double barlow” Sunday. 😊👍
Thank you very much Todd :) :thumbsup:

Back