What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

A knife came while we were gone.
It’s kinda nice. I think I’ll use it today. It had a good factory edge on it. Now it’s even sharper.
All that angst about red vs brown, and we got a little of both.
And cannot neglect Trapper Tuesday!FDDF9C14-22F4-4CD6-8328-3A6DBD749E52.jpegThat photo reminds me that I have a lot of wood to split and stack.D89749D7-9490-41DA-A7EB-848125A5A283.jpegAnd similarly to knives, I like to snag a new coffee mug once in awhile, but not to collect ~ to use.D770B2D0-2B34-4350-8C0F-DE1575C7A2AF.jpeg

Since I never carry the Barlow because it's too small,
VpFBZaJ.jpg

You've been busy with your forum knife Paul! Great pics :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, I really like it, aside from the exceptional build and aesthetics, it's a bigger knife (to me) that carries small. I told Barrett btb01 btb01 last night in a text conversation that I normally don't carry this size of a knife but it's slim width really makes it easy to do so.

Be well Jack:)

View attachment 1663397
A great Tuesday to All !
Love that clip blade Gus, and the jigging on that one is so different from top to bottom. 😎👍
Great pairing and fantastic picture, Todd... I like the color combination. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Thanks John. I’m super fortunate to have the 2AB. 😉👍
A Terrific Trapper Tuesday
Great pick for Trapper Tuesday. 😎👍
A knife came while we were gone.
It’s kinda nice. I think I’ll use it today. It had a good factory edge on it. Now it’s even sharper.
All that angst about red vs brown, and we got a little of both.
And cannot neglect Trapper Tuesday!View attachment 1663417That photo reminds me that I have a lot of wood to split and stack.View attachment 1663418And similarly to knives, I like to snag a new coffee mug once in awhile, but not to collect ~ to use.View attachment 1663419
Glad you made it home safely Jeff and from your pictures it looks like you had a great time. Your BF knife has some great contrast, very pretty. 😎👍

You should be well prepared today, Jack. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Probably more knives than I needed today, but they were both fun to carry my friend :) :thumbsup:
A Terrific Trapper Tuesday
Cool Trapper with your faithful Lambsfoot John :cool: :thumbsup:
John's fabulous showing of sheepfoot jacks inspired me to pocket this one today.

tt1QLpz.jpg

u01HkII.jpg
That's a beauty Alan :) :thumbsup:
Since I never carry the Barlow because it's too small,
VpFBZaJ.jpg
Handsome pair Jer :) :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, I really like it, aside from the exceptional build and aesthetics, it's a bigger knife (to me) that carries small. I told Barrett btb01 btb01 last night in a text conversation that I normally don't carry this size of a knife but it's slim width really makes it easy to do so.

Be well Jack:)
I'm looking forward to mine arriving Paul :) I know there have been gripes about the ordering process, but I don't recall the reception to a forum knife being so universally positive :) It's certainly a looker :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks Paul, you too my friend :) :thumbsup:

Back