What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

- do some work with a charity in UK for Big Cat Sanctuary.........today was rather unusual as we had the sun shining..!

Awesome pics! That's so cool you work with an animal sanctuary. That amber really pops in the sunlight ๐Ÿ˜‰
Tuesday's Two. May your days all be as fine as your knives are, Porch people!
Nice pair! I've gotten to love the Eureka Jack pattern & that little fixed blade is pretty cool too. Who's the maker if you don't mind me asking?
SAK of the Week is a Vic Pioneer:

Stockman of the Week is a Black Box sowbelly:

- GT
Awesome Sowbelly! I love the groved bolsters & badge shield ๐Ÿ‘
These 2 with me today : Northfield Ol Red 77 from 2015 and a 1979 Puma Pony

Harry
Your Ol Red Northfield matches with my grandpa's Ol Farmall ๐Ÿคฃ.... That's some nice stag on that Puma too ๐Ÿ‘
Nice toothpick, is the blade carbon steel? It looks like it has some patina or some kind of staining on it.

A beautiful start to the day here in the City by the Bay! Woke up with some pain in my surgically repaired left hip so Iโ€™m going to take it easy today. Keeping me company the usual lamb and with a nod to Two Blade Tuesday Mr. Peanut. Have a great day folks! ๐Ÿ˜€
View attachment 2536676View attachment 2536677
Is that an ebony Albers lamb?? Wowza!!!
1985 6347 today. Hope everybody has a good week.
View attachment 2536713
Very cool!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I dig the bone coloration.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Stockman of the Week is a Black Box sowbelly:

- GT
Those black box sowbellys appear to be a standard "must-have". I'm going to have to find myself one! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

10YLEcM.jpeg

Corpsegrinder makin his debut with the Sodbuster Jr

Just hanging around, waiting for my wife to get up, so we can go to Walmart. It's probably the first time I've been to Walmart for 8 or 10 months, and I'll probably be sorry I went this time, but I need to change the oil in my truck & it's the cheapest place around here to get oil & filters.

Just hanging around, waiting for my wife to get up, so we can go to Walmart. It's probably the first time I've been to Walmart for 8 or 10 months, and I'll probably be sorry I went this time, but I need to change the oil in my truck & it's the cheapest place around here to get oil & filters.
Watch out for those Wal-martians they can be unpredictable..... ๐Ÿคฃ

Back