What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Top left, top right, and the middle one for Thursday. 😊

T8-P6217-Small.jpg

T8-P6212-Small.jpg

Now that's some proper eye candy. :thumbsup:

I enjoyed putting scales on a nice BPS blank this afternoon.
eJQV1Fn.jpg

fZAyMMT.jpg

jt6lbJV.jpg

iI6vzs3.jpg

WlpoFAS.jpg

F1jxHbF.jpg
Fantastic work Dan, it looks great!!
Went with the 15 Barlow and the Giraffe lamb today. Hope everyone is having a fine morning.

VpQ0Zje.jpeg
Quality pair Paul.
It's going to be a great day!

PbkLOUF.jpg
Copper and bone, two great knives that should cover all of your needs today Pat.
Good morning all!
A quill penknife to keep my lamb company.
Nice looking little penknife, Bob.

I carried my Alox SAK camping with the family the last several days. We had a great time in a beautiful spot with some amazing scenery.
z4UJZKS.jpg

XU39ULI.jpg

yQK8l5B.jpg

n81z0iG.jpg

SNKW6S1.jpg

TO4kjI4.jpg
Those are beautiful photos with wonderful memories attached, I'm certain. 👍

Copper and bone, two great knives that should cover all of your needs today Pat.
Thank you Jeremy, no reason I can't pass through the day in style. :cool:

Went with the 15 Barlow and the Giraffe lamb today. Hope everyone is having a fine morning.

VpQ0Zje.jpeg
Looking good Paul, that TC is a beauty and your lamb has some nice camo going on!
😎👍

PbkLOUF.jpg
Those look nice together Pat. That’s a good size comparison. Not too often you see a fixed blade smaller than a Boker Barlow!
😎👍
Good morning all!
A quill penknife to keep my lamb company.
Sweet spring photo Bob. 😎👍

PbkLOUF.jpg

I'd say if your great day goes south, it won't be because of the totes you chose ! :thumbsup: :oops: 😍

Now that's some proper eye candy. :thumbsup:

Thank you ! :thumbsup:😊

I really hate to start this nonsense already, but I guess it's soon time to get the lawn tractor out & mow off these high spots in the back yard.

Those two make a fine pairing ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:😊
I gave in and started the same nonsense the day before yesterday ...... been an early spring here. :thumbsup:🤣
Lawn tractor battery was dead, charged it, charger reported bad battery ................ went to parts store.

Those look nice together Pat. That’s a good size comparison. Not too often you see a fixed blade smaller than a Boker Barlow!
😎👍
Thanks Todd, I didn't even think of that! 😁 That must be why I like carrying it, larger fixed blades always seem to be too cumbersome... for the office anyways. 🤣

I'd say if your great day goes south, it won't be because of the totes you chose ! :thumbsup: :oops: 😍
I have no fear when a Barlow is near! :cool:🤣 Thank you Mr. P!

I discovered I have a group of quotes that are a couple of weeks old! Let's see if I can remember why I quoted them. :rolleyes:o_O🤓

That's a beauty, Bob! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
(Part of its appeal is that it's shaped like an integral symbol from calculus! ;))

I really like the blade combo on that bi-color knife! Full-sized spear/sheepsfoot is right up my alley. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That Case sowbelly is special! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

I picked up some tax forms at the library a couple of weeks ago, but I also printed some forms from the IRS website. I still file paper forms via USPS, but I suppose I should at least try TurboTax or something one of these years.

I think my Mom would sometimes order Reader's Digest Condensed Books, but I don't recall reading many of them. I liked the monthly magazine, especially the "regular departments" such as "It Pays to Increase Your Word Power", "Laughter - the Best Medicine", Life In These United States", and "Humor in Uniform".

Splendid trio of knives there, Jeff! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Yeah, I think the RMDs that I have to start this year will complicate my tax life from now on, Bob. :rolleyes:

Fine pairs of farm animals, Steve & Todd! :thumbsup::cool:🤓

Handsome handles, hombre! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

You Brits are so lucky! 🤓

Beautiful brace of Barlows, Harry! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
And your puzzle is the type I like to work on. I hate the puzzles that have big chunks of space essentially almost the same color. I much prefer ones like this where there are lots of identifiable individual sections, like all the different dogs that I can work on. I can pick up a puzzle piece, search the picture on the box for a minute, and often know approximately where the piece has to go.

Thanks for the info on the handle material, Todd. :thumbsup:
I was reading a novel (The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach) earlier this week and actually came across the word "paradisiac"! 😲

Superb pair of knives with LOTS of blades from which to choose! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Big age difference, but both superb, Bob! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Breathtaking bone, sir! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Stunning pair, Barrett! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

That's a cool lockback Barlow, Mike! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
Hope you continue to come through the inevitable seasonal storms unscathed.

Those knives should make "girls' week out" very survivable! :thumbsup::thumbsup:🤓

I have a Buck 371 like yours; solid, useful knife! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT
Great memory on the best features of Reader’s Digest, Gary. Those are ones I invariably read.
Nice to see your near twin to my red Pioneer, and thanks for straightening me out on Soldier vs Pioneer.
And thanks for the compliments!
I’ve never carried this old Camillus with me before but it’s clearly lived a full life before I was even born. This past weekend I decided it’s time to bring it out of retirement so I flushed it out real well, gave each blade a fresh edge, and into the pocket it goes!

I did decide it’s a two-knife kinda day though, as this 77 is just tough to leave behind.

IMG-3545.jpg
It may have a lot of miles on it, but it still has all it’s steel.
These Navy Utility Jacks deserve to be used.
I enjoyed putting scales on a nice BPS blank this afternoon.
eJQV1Fn.jpg

fZAyMMT.jpg

jt6lbJV.jpg

iI6vzs3.jpg

WlpoFAS.jpg

F1jxHbF.jpg
Great work, Dan. Ironwood or Cocbolo?

Back