What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

It feels like I’ve been running non stop for the last month and haven’t been around here much at all. I finally got a little time to relax and enjoy the forum.

My daughter is showing her 4H rabbit, so we spent all day at the county fair yesterday and just got back from feeding and cleaning this morning. The bunny knife seemed appropriate (or maybe inappropriate?)
BpqSvmG.jpeg
Good to see ya Bart! Nice Bunny 🐰
Love that Queen City Jack

Just had a phone call from our son (Cindy is still on the phone with him) - seems his daughter, our grand daughter had a baby girl last night. That makes me a great grand father :) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. I guess getting old has some advantages after-all. I'll be carrying this Copperhead today. Sausage and ???? for breakfast.

Wow! Congrats Ed! That's wonderful!
I've got one great-grandson myself! He lives in Santa Fe. We get there as often as we can. I'm going to set a few knives aside for him!

Last edited:
Wow! Congrats Ed! That's wonderful!
I've got one great-grandson myself! He's lives in Santa Fe. We get there as often as we can. I'm going to set a few knives aside for him!

Thanks Gary. She's in Long Beach. They've named her Ada James and mean to call her "AJ". I've already ordered her (just an hour ago) a knife and will set aside a couple more. Of course Cindy is fully engulfed in this adventure and I've already seen dollar sings rolling around in her eyes :rolleyes: :)

Thanks Rick, they did.👍🏻
Great news Bob.
My old Buck 500 this morning
mAOLoRS.jpg
The creek or crick looks mighty inviting
Just had a phone call from our son (Cindy is still on the phone with him) - seems his daughter, our grand daughter had a baby girl last night. That makes me a great grand father :) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. I guess getting old has some advantages after-all. I'll be carrying this Copperhead today. Sausage and ???? for breakfast.

Congratulations

A very special knife arrived today , This one completes the full set of the BF knives , it’s been a hell of a journey finding them all , especially the earlier ones , which were produced in very low numbers 🙏
This #86 in smooth oiled bone is a beauty . Big thank you to all the people who have helped me along the way to get these amazing knives 👌A2E925FD-4E31-404C-89AF-420F001CCA53.jpeg

Back