What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Down by the creek today, finally sunny and warm enough to be outside.
2s7uzbn.jpg

b96f6t.jpg

Last edited:
2s7uzbn.jpg

b96f6t.jpg

Something about those bone scales really seems to accentuate the unique shape of the your Burnside. Very nice. Glad the weather improved for you; it was a nice day here in S Alabama as well.

PUMA Stag Stockman and Böker Stag Congress are going to be with me today... that makes seven blades :eek:

Beautiful sheath and knife Harronek!

Can't see me carrying anything else for a while...!

Last edited:
2s7uzbn.jpg

b96f6t.jpg

CALICO BONE needs to be seen and offered more by GEC. I think it's remarkably beautiful and really sets off a knife. Barehead looks particularly good.

No knife for me today as I'm having to stay indoors with eye-problems, damn painful too.

Thanks, Will

I'd not come up across them until recently, but was very impressed with the quality. Great knives :)

Definitely. I've spent a little bit of time ironing out a few cosmetic wrinkles but besides that. I really like the combination of a short sheepsfoot blade with a long, contoured handle. Kind of like a stretched Swayback:)

Definitely. I've spent a little bit of time ironing out a few cosmetic wrinkles but besides that. I really like the combination of a short sheepsfoot blade with a long, contoured handle. Kind of like a stretched Swayback:)

Very nice Sam, look forward to seeing more of it :)

You have smoothed the Tina out nicely, Sam! Lovely curves

Top of the morning to you Gents!! Jack and Sam

Back