What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

New to me #72 in ebony today

IMG_20140112_163027_zpsc6d34a6d.jpg

Bit of a overkill today, I was indecisive, four knives, 10 knife blades, four of my favorite brands

Pete

My brother-in-law came out to the ranch a shot a bull elk that needed to be culled. As usual, the Keith Johnson Lanny's clip got the honors.
998D352E-B202-4592-A998-95F3E93C4151_zpszqx7mzfk.jpg

My brother-in-law came out to the ranch a shot a bull elk that needed to be culled. As usual, the Keith Johnson Lanny's clip got the honors.
998D352E-B202-4592-A998-95F3E93C4151_zpszqx7mzfk.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do to get the blood and gore out of the small spaces in your knife? I've read about various methods--always curious to hear from experienced folk. Thanks.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do to get the blood and gore out of the small spaces in your knife? I've read about various methods--always curious to hear from experienced folk. Thanks.

I usually wash them decently with the dish scrubbing brush in the kitchen, then blow it out with the air compressor and spray some WD-40. I don't usual spend that much time on cleaning, to me, being sharp is far more important than being clean.

Love the 2011 BF knife. Thanks for sharing, Jack Black and A.L.! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Missed two of these in the past week! :eek:

Back