What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

How could you Bob.. Or much so rather, how could you not go with such a good looking charlow today. :D

It's hard not to carry them Tim. This one in particular came from a trade with Primble. The coloring is much nicer than what is portrayed in my pic and this one is one of the smoothest opening knives of all my Charlows. :thumbup:

Thank you Primble, really enjoying the Keen Kutters you've been posting and wholeheartedly agree with Bob. Pinched bolsters would be great.

It's hard not to carry them Tim. This one in particular came from a trade with Primble. The coloring is much nicer than what is portrayed in my pic and this one is one of the smoothest opening knives of all my Charlows. :thumbup:

Once you've one for everyday of the week you can't argue with carry. I really enjoy the jigging GEC does on their knives and the colours in the light.

Some very fine knives on display this morning. I'm running errands and carrying this IRJ. I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend.

image.jpg1_zpsg9piwflm.jpg

Great knives coming out for the weekend. Andi, it will be interesting to see how much more character that Eureka takes on in the next couple of years being carried so much.

I just got back from the post office picking this one up that I missed in the mail. Todd makes an absolute awesome knife and every one I buy reminds me of that.

Great knives coming out for the weekend. Andi, it will be interesting to see how much more character that Eureka takes on in the next couple of years being carried so much.

I just got back from the post office picking this one up that I missed in the mail. Todd makes an absolute awesome knife and every one I buy reminds me of that.

Great score!

This is my carry for Stag Saturday . Tuna Valley Gunstock was a gift last Christmas and Case Barlow.

Harry

Great stag choices for Saturday Harry. Gunstocks are a pattern I wish GEC would do in a larger 3 3/4 frame single blade.

Fantastic pic Gev :thumbup:

Have a great weekend everyone :thumbup:

Two gorgeous knives there, my friend!! Both deserve an encore :D:thumbup::thumbup:

Stephen
A fine carry in that beauty. You have a fine weekend as well

Jake
That Davidson is timeless. An outstanding piece

Harry
You don't see the Tuna Valley often enough. Great looking knife!!!

With me today, Brent Cramer Lanny's Clip Jr (3.5") and a new addition; Boker Gents knife in 300 layer Damascus and Thuya wood. It rides in the small sleeve of my Mission Wallet.

IMAG0971.jpg

Great job capturing the warmth of that Tuna Valley handle, Harry -- it's such an inviting color.

My second #73 Osage Orange - came in yesterday. This one is nothing to speak of - just average but it'll do.

GiC4SNc.jpg

No end of beautiful knives today folks, thanks for all the great pics :thumbup:

Andi - Hope your pizza was good my friend, lovely bone on your Eureka Jack:thumbup:

Nice 73 R.c.s. :thumbup: Is that a new one?

Cool Peanut Bighaze :thumbup:

Got this in yesterday and carrying it today. Making some wood shavings for the next bonfire of the Summer season.
tumblr_np5xtbUyA71rzq6m9o2_1280.jpg

Very nice sir, and that's a great pic :thumbup:

Some very fine knives on display this morning. I'm running errands and carrying this IRJ. I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend.

image.jpg1_zpsg9piwflm.jpg

Lovely IRJ Stephen :thumbup: Have a good weekend my friend :)

Wow! Congratulations! :thumbup:

Two beauties Harry, love the stag on the Gunstock :thumbup:

Two gorgeous knives there, my friend!! Both deserve an encore :D:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks a lot pal :thumbup:

Very classy Gary, as always ;) :thumbup:

Saynor & Remy

14805930363_6ba61769b2_b.jpg

10950429333_57db91a8b0_b.jpg

Woah! Stunning Gev! How did you get that Saynor past Lyle?! :D :thumbup:

Very nice :thumbup:

Wow, gorgeous knives all over this thread today, thank you all for the beatiful pictures :thumbup:!

For me today:

Back