What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Gary, nice couple of knives. The mission wallet is a handy accessory.

I'm carrying my newest Erickson today.

4e4bC-X0yWqzDppAxUlfr-pV_qgoebHL8LE7NrrLMD0=w1050-h700-no

Thank you Jack Black, appreciate it. I always come to this thread to oogle everyone else's knives/photos as well :D

This one today....until the postman shows up ;)

Nice looker there! I need to get a postman that delivers like that ;)

For me, today, three, no...two...well probably just one guess would have done it for you, this one

Coffin_leatherstack.jpg~original

G2

It became my dedicated work knife even if i didnt want it too lol. #66 Moose is a tank! Clip point is work blade and the spear became my apple peelerQUOTE=Ryouchijtx;14828485]Is that a big moose Shane? Great looking spearpoint/ I always you see you carry this day in and day out on 'what are you totin' today' Dedication to the pattern~[/QUOTE]

I´m going to have a homemade pizza for lunch in a few minutes. Gonna go to the fire range in an hour.

Eureka Jack will be with me today!

Just got back from the firing range myself. Kept hitting slightly low to the right which is odd for me. I have my 66 stockman in my right pocket. Maybe I should put it in my left pocket next time. :D

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend :) There is some beauties both Old and New on display for today :)

NorthField 47 Viper in Blood Red Jigged Bone for today :) I just got this one in mid week and it has been in the pocket the last 2 days :D

18274404855_22bdd3b4a5_b.jpg

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend :) There is some beauties both Old and New on display for today :)

NorthField 47 Viper in Blood Red Jigged Bone for today :) I just got this one in mid week and it has been in the pocket the last 2 days :D

18274404855_22bdd3b4a5_b.jpg

The Viper is one of my favourites of all time, great deep reds in that jigged bone.

Tim, Thank You sir! The 47 frame which is home to the Viper and the Hayn' Helper just may very well be my favorite Great Eastern Knife :)

16208280581_43d981062e_b.jpg

Anytime Ron, I've seen those around and hunted for one but never found one with a primary straight edge, always hawbilled in some way. If they came back in another run with the F&F in a sheepsfoot I would snatch one up in an instant. Great looking twosome

I wish they'd do another run of the Hayn' Helpers. Are those Hawkbill's or Sheepsfoot Ron?

Anytime Ron, I've seen those around and hunted for one but never found one with a primary straight edge, always hawbilled in some way. If they came back in another run with the F&F in a sheepsfoot I would snatch one up in an instant. Great looking twosome

Bob and Tim - These both have the Sheepsfoot blade. I do not think that they ever made a 2 blade with the Hawkbill.
I carry the orange one a lot, the NifeBright is mint:D

16303455506_fd94a3fe58_b.jpg

16121892310_4fdf5d1b5e_b.jpg

Back