What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Today USA Uncle Henry middle size stock man. S&W tanto folder and my Pioneer SAK. I also carried my Stanley liner lock razor blade knife.

Some wonderful carries today folks.

Dean, love the ebony talon, great looking knife :thumbup:

Oeser Moose with me today. Just sharpened it up last night and boy does that O1 really take a good edge, I could shave with it if need be :D

79ea92c67290b1462ffc9dafb039d583.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About to hit the hay ready for a crack o' dawn start tomorrow. Got these two set aside with my keys and wallet :thumbup:

That is possibly the most perfect knife I have laid eyes on! Can you share the makers name?

I totally agree, I've been lusting after that once since he posted it! I haven't wanted to ask who made it because I'm afraid of what it might do to my bank account... I've just been carrying this old thing again today

20160508_205338.jpg

Have been to Decatur and Ripley Counties in Indiana . In Greensburg , there is a tree growing in the Court House Tower.

When we got home , there was a 74 Mustang with Chestnut in the mail.

It immediately went into my pocket with my Normal Carry , the 77 and 73

Harry

Dean, love the ebony talon, great looking knife :thumbup:

Oeser Moose with me today. Just sharpened it up last night and boy does that O1 really take a good edge, I could shave with it if need be :D

Thank you! Your Oeser Moose is sharp looking, too. I particularly like the 3 color handles.

Back